Obsession Chapter 10

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην painter95

So here comes ---- wait for it------ wait for it--------- CHAPTER 10!!!!!!! ----------- can you say AHHHHH!!!!

I've never written this much on a story before - it has me a bit nervous.

in this chapter you'll finally find out about Matt and Emily--- ;D

sorry for the delay (again) but this time i was at my country place, where there's no internet, and i just finished writing this chapter like, sunday morning, and when we came home i didn't have the time to write it all over to the computer before i had to go to bed if i wanted to stay alive!!

so i just finished writing this over-- and posting it for you

OK, so I'm officially running out of chapter songs -- if you've got one you think would fit -- please let me know!!

AND PLEASE-----

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

AND

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you XD (L)

here we go---

xoxo

You don't know what obsession is... 

Until you meet me.

Chapter 10

Lily's POV 

As soon as I'd closed the door behind me, I was attacked. 

"So!" my mom exclaimed, coming out of the living room with a big grin on her face. She sat down on a chair that stood against the wall and looked up at me with an almost childish excitement. "Who's the guy?" she asked, expectantly. 

I sighed. 

"His name's Cain Evans", I informed her. I should have known she would be home early to interrogate me. 

I blushed slightly as I remembered the morning spent with Cain. And this day that I had spent with him had probably been one of the best days of my life. 

"And?" she prompted. 

"And..." I smiled, and knew that I must be looking like some love struck teenager right now, but I didn't care. This was my mom - I could tell her anything. "He's amazing", I told her. "So perfect that it scares me a little." I looked down at my hands as I continued. "I've never felt like this before - it's so easy." 

Mom was smiling when I looked up to meet her eyes. Before she could say anything to make it awkward (like "make sure to use protection" or something like that - moms can be embarrassing), I took a deep breath and walked quickly up the stairs while shouting: 

"I'll be in my room, mom! And Cain's coming over later, so act normal!" 

I heard her laughing to herself as I closed the door firmly shut behind me.

Cain's POV 

Several wolves of my pack were dead. They were getting buried, and all I could think of was how much I wanted Lily by my side. Everything would have been so much better if only she knew what I really was. But I couldn't lose her.