Chapter Eleven: Wasteland Chase

"Run!" (Name) says dragging Winnie and Eggs away from the factory but stops when Fish calls to them from a manhole.

"Eggs! Eggs! Eggs! Eggs!"

"There!" Eggs points, (Name) obeys and they run towards it. Still running suddenly the three of them hear a loud crash! Behind them Winter runs as fast as he can passing by the three as Gristle comes crashing through a high window swinging on a chain.

"I’m swinging on a chain!" The trio lets out a scream and continue running. They slide into the manhole that Fish holds open with their dog already inside. They make it in and slam it shut just in time for Mr. Gristle to face plant on top of it. 

"Stuck on a manhole!" Trout finally pops out of the factory doorway. He gets up slowly because of the pain from being kicked as he and Mr.  Pickles come running up to the motionless Mr. Gristle, standing over him.

"Oww..."

"Don’t make no sense. That’s evil prevailing over good."

Snatcher arrives and tells Trout. "If Lord Portley-Rind finds out that  boy is alive, it will ruin everything I’ve worked for!"

"You mean, we worked for?" Snatcher glares at Mr. Trout, silent.

"I think we’re all saying the same thing here.:

"I don’t think we are."

Snatcher is annoyed. "Bah..." He walks away, frustrated at this turn of event.

"But, just in different ways."