Chapter Fourteen: Off With The Box

In the Boxtroll Cavern and in the dressing area at night, a wide-eyed Fish stands holding Eggs’ empty box. Around him other Boxtrolls stare horrified at a boxless Eggs.

"AAAAAAAAh!"

Eggs screams along with the boxtrolls, holding his chest while (Name) watches in amusement. Winnie points, reprimanding the howling crowd. "Stop that!" The boxtrolls instantly shut up more afraid of Winnie than a boxless boxtroll.

(Name) smiles to the boxtrolls. "Alright, bring us the best loot you've got!" The watching boxtrolls look excited -- ‘That’s easy’! They race off in different directions with the dog joining them...

An hour later, Eggs stands in front of a broken mirror dressed in a surprisingly fashionable suit made of trash. He looks like a neat little noble of the junk yard. "You look like a proper boy."

"Well, sister, we should just be tailors and free ourselves of father's grasp." (Name) says proudly admiring their work that's made out of junk.

"I second that." Winnie agrees. The boxtrolls look like proud parents. They nod and grumble in approval. And a boxtroll riding on Winter's back arrives and gives (Name) a tiny plastic flower that looks realistic.

"And... for a lost touch." (Name) places the flower on Eggs' chestpocket. "Perfection."

Eggs looks at his warped reflection in an old, broken mirror. He looks stunned by his own transformation. He says to himself. "Me... a proper boy." Eggs smiles sweetly, standing tall.

"How do we get out of this place?" Winnie asks looking around.

A few minutes later. Specs turns an anchor attached to the wall. Winnie stands underneath the cracked bell, the mouth of the pneumatic tubes, confused. Fwoop! A shocked Winnie gets sucked up a pneumatic tube "AHHHHHHHH!"

"Nice." (Name)and Eggs watches as the girl gets sucked up with bemused expression. (Name) goes to a tube next. "My turn!" She was then followed by her dog.