29. Mating

Coby's POV
I had woken up when I heard the bed creak. I was about to rip Jesse to pieces when I saw him in Nina's room this morning. I thought he wanted to sneak in to see Luna but then I saw Nina's reaction to him and I knew he was her mate. His wolf must have been drawn to her. I was pissed when he tagged along at Luna's request like her little puppy. Apparently it was for her safety like I would ever hurt her. It amazes me how Fate is constantly fucking me over. Still I'm happy for my little sister, how can I not be. He will save her when no one else could. I should be grateful to him and as much as I hate to admit it  I should be grateful to Dom too for accepting Luna as part of his pack. The fact that him and Milah were there told me they accept their union and of course I will. I was praying for a miracle and it was answered. If anyone deserves a Happily Ever After, it's Nina.
I'm at my secret spot where I go to get away from the world and think. There's a full moon tonight and my wolf is begging for a release, he feels restless with all that's gone down. I start to undress, I think I'll go for a swim instead. I strip down to my boxers and jump in. I hear someone coming and submerse myself in the water so only the top half of my head is above water and wait watching the path. I know who it is before I see her. It's Luna, what is she doing here.
She sits on the big rock I was just at and lays back staring at the moon hugging herself. I know I can't stay like this forever but I watch her a bit longer before I decide to get out the water. She looks surprised when she sees me and sits up.
"I'm sorry, I'll go" she says
"Wait, don't go" I say before I can stop myself.
She turns to face me and hesitantly sits back down on the rock. I'm waste deep and ask "come in, the water feels good"
She looks out at the water and says "It's okay"
"Come here Luna, I'm not going to bite. Or are you scared of me now?"
"Should I be?" She asks me
"No, never."
"Your threat yesterday tells me differently"
I reach up and pull on my hair with both hands. I don't miss how she follows my every move with her eyes. I'm glad to see I still have an affect on her. She bites her bottom lip and I want to take her here and now.
"Don't do that Luna"
"Do what?
"Don't tease me, stop biting your damn lip." She  quickly releases her bottom lip.
"Come here and I'll tell you a secret"
She looks intrigued but still hesitant
"What is it?"
"You have to come here so I can whisper it in your ear"
"There's no one around" she crosses her arms over her chest and the top half of her boobs are exposed to me now under the moonlight. I growl
"I told you not to tease me Luna. If you do it again I'm going to take you on that rock"
She immediately unfolds her arms
"Luna, come here please" I almost whisper this time
She jumps off the rock and starts walking towards me.
"Take off your clothes" I say
"No, it's okay"
I walk to her and pull her shirt off and throw it on the rock. She stares at me pissed
"Take your shorts off or I will"
She glares at me but does what I say. Without warning I lift her up and wrap her legs around me.
"Don't ever let another man do this to you again or I will kill him Luna. Do you understand?"
She's looking at me like I'm crazy, maybe I am.
"Do you understand?" I ask again
She's trying to decide if it's worth the fight but eventually gives in and nods her head.
"Good, now for my secret." I lean in and graze her ear with my lips. I smile when I feel her body shiver .
"Nina found her mate, or should I say he found her"
"WHAT!" Luna shouts in my ear and I almost drop her. She starts squealing and throws her hands up in the air in excitement and I have to tighten my grip on her ass so I don't drop her. "Yes! Who is he?"
I laugh at her reaction, honestly I'm realieved too.
"What do I get in return if I tell you? This is juicy intel" I say teasingly.
She smiles and leans in "what do you want Coby?" She says it in a sexiest fucking voice and my dick is instantly hard. I shift her so she feels it. Her eyes widen. I start walking us to the rock
"What are you doing?" she asks nervously
"What did I tell you would happen if you teased me one more time Luna"
She starts to try and wiggle off me and I just tighten my hold. We reach the rock and I lay her on it and lay on top of her.
"Coby" she's breathing hard
"Yes, baby" I start to nibble on her ear
A moan escapes her and I smile
I make my way down to her neck and start sucking
She's tried again miserably to tell me to stop
"What was that baby, I only heard you moaning for me" I tease her again
I trail kisses down and start sucking on the top of her breast.
"You can tell me to stop Luna but if you don't I'm going to fuck you all night here on this rock." I wait and she doesn't say anything, I don't wait long. I pull her bra down and take her nipple in my mouth and start sucking.
Another moan escapes her and she's holding onto my shoulders now. My hand travels down in between her thighs. My hand is inside her underwear and I start rubbing her core. I switch to her other nipple. She's breathing hard and I look at her, she has her eyes closed. I think she needed this too. I scan her body over. I never thought I'd have her like this again. I shift a little so I'm next to her and remove her panties. I quickly get back on top of her and my finger slides inside her.
"You're so wet for me Luna, I know you missed me."
She opens her eyes and I pull my finger out and suck it.
"Hmm, you taste good baby. I shift down and begin sucking on her clit. She moans out loud and starts grinding. She has her hand in my hair
"Don't stop" she says so of course I stop
Her eyes fly open "Coby, please"
I smile and begin my assault again.
"Yes, baby. Tell me what you want."
She stays silent so I stop again
"I want, I want you"
"Want me to do what?" I ask
"Stop teasing me Coby" she's getting angry
Without warning I pull my boxers down and slam into her. She cries out and I keep pounding in and out of her. She feels fucking amazing. It feels like a dream...like Heaven.
"Fuck Luna, you feel so good"
I flip us so she's on top and she reaches behind her and I unclips her bra. She looks so beautiful under the moon. I enter her again and she starts moving her hips slowly. I place my hands on her hips and move her. She tilts her head back as she climaxes
" that's it baby, give it to me" I say as she comes down from her high and lays on top of me. I kiss her passionately. I want her to know how much I've missed her in that kiss. She responds and kisses me back. We lay there for a while holding each other without saying a word.
Suddenly she looks up at as if remembering something and play slaps my chest.
"So who's Nina's mate?"
I laugh out loud, like really laugh. That makes her laugh too. I can't remember the last time I actually laughed
"It's Jesse, your BFF"
She sits up and straddles me in shock
"OMG! and you're okay with it?"
I can't help but laugh again.
"Yeah, I mean I won't deny Nina a shot at happiness and at living. He can help her. I'm not a selfish bastard."
She shifts a little and I can feel my dick getting hard.
"Luna if you don't stop moving we are going another round" she smiles and leans down and kisses me.
Well that's my queue