3. Nina

When I wake up I see Coby asleep on a couch in the corner of the cabin. I hadn't noticed the couch before, in fact I'm pretty sure it wasn't there. His long legs are hanging over the end of the couch and he has one arm behind his head. He's lean and I can't help but appreciate his good looks. Too bad he's an ass and my kidnapper.
I try to get up and this time my body cooperates. I get a thrill in the thought of sneaking out. I slowly walk to the door and I'm about to turn the knob when I hear him say "Don't". His tone is firm and challenging. I turn around slowly and he's sitting up rubbing his eyes.
"Why are you in here? Don't you have your own cabin or something?"
"This is my cabin."
"Oh, then I'll leave."
"No you won't."
"You can't force me to stay here with you. I rather stay with Nina."
"I can force you to do anything I want Luna. It's my birth right." He says it so matter of factly, I want to slap him. He smirks and I know he's reading my mind again.
"Stop it you freak!"
He stands and walks over to me, I gulp and take a step back. I bump into the door.
He stands right in front of me and leans in to my ear.
"If you know what's good for you, you will never call me that again. You belong to me now. Get it through your head Luna, you are mine."
"You are out of your mind. " I shove him on his chest but he doesn't budge. He grabs my wrist and moves them off his chest and over my head. He looks down at me and I'm breathing hard with his proximity. I refuse to look up at him. He takes my chin with his hand and forces me to look up at him. "After the bonding ritual, I will have you completely. Nina won't save you from me."
"what are you talking about"
"I'm going to imprint on you at our wedding"
"Are you fuckin insane! I'm not marrying you!"
"You will and there is no one to stop me."
I try to get free from his grip but he only tightens it.
"Please let go of me" I barely here myself speak, I'm so afraid by what he's saying I'm shaking.
He suddenly lets go and steps back. "Take a shower, you need it. Then come to the mess hall for breakfast. Don't be too long or I will come looking for you Luna."
After he leaves I quickly lock the door behind him, I go straight to the shower because I do need one bad. I turn on the hot water and let it burn my skin. I start crying uncontrollably out loud. I do this for what feels like an hour when I hear a soft knock at the door. I don't bother answering because I know who ever it is won't respect my privacy and will just come in.
"Luna, are you okay? What did he do this time?"
It's Nina and she sounds concerned, I'm relieved it's not him.
"Luna, I put some fresh clothes on the bed for you. Come out when you are ready."
I walk out wrapped in a towel. I quickly look to the door.
"I locked it, it's safe to get dressed."
"How did you get in?"
"Key under the doormat" she shows me a key while rolling her eyes. "He's so original" she says
I nod and don't say anything. I quickly dress myself.
"Why is your brother so mean to me? If everything he said is true and we are sole mates shouldn't he be nicer to me?"
"He's upset because you don't feel the bond yet. Typically our mates are werewolves too and it's rare to be mated with a human. He feels unlucky but he will get over it."
"Well I feel unlucky too for the record. Why me?"
"Do you know who your mother is Luna?"
"No, not really. She left when I was 6 and my dad doesn't talk about her. Why?"
"I believe she is why you are mates with my brother even though your wolf genes lie dormant in you they are still there and need to be awakened for you to feel the connection that comes naturally for most of us."
"What if I don't want it?"
"Then you force Coby and you to a life without love. Do you really want that?"
"I won't be forced to marry someone I don't love. I'd rather be alone."
"Come Luna, there is someone I want you to meet." She decides this is going no where and I agree.