Chapter Ten

Happy Easter my lovely readers! So, I've been searching for some baby names for the last couple of days and I've narrowed it down to two different names. I really like them both and it's really hard to choose, so my best guy friend is helping me out.

Who know finding a name for baby would be this hard? Haha, so for this Chapter there's gonna be a small scene where baby names start popping up. I will not say the name of the baby until the baby is born. Sorry guys, I want to keep it a secret but you guys can guess what it is.

Anyway, here's Chapter 10! Enjoy!

Picture of Anabelle's Birthday Dinner Outfit on the side ---------->

___________________________

*Anabelle's POV*

"Hey beautiful!" Lianne greeted, as I got inside her car. I was finished with my shift at the coffee shop so Lianne was picking me up.

"Hey," I smiled, quickly hugging her before putting on my seatbelt. "Your stomach shows more. It looks so cute!" She gushed.

I laughed lightly. "Yeah, but I'm not big enough to be four months. I look like I just entered by third month."

"Dr. Reynolds said that it's perfectly normal. Don't stress about it. Stress is not good for my goddaughter."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. I'm not stressing though. Just stating the obvious."

"So, what are you wearing tonight for the birthday dinner?" Lianne questioned, changing the subject.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. I'll probably wear jeans and a nice blouse with a cardigan. It's still the middle of winter and it's cold outside. I heard it's going to snow Monday. Do you think the school is gonna call for a Snow Day?"

"God, I hope so! I need to catch up on some sleep. Senior year is so overwhelmingly stressful! I have to study for Midterms that are happening next week."

"Yeah, I've been studying since last week. I have to ace these Exams. I've been more tired since I've found out I was pregnant. So, it's hard to focus."

"Pregnant or not, I know you'll ace these Exams, Ana. You always do. Now that we're on the topic of school, I have some news to tell you!"

"Well, What is it?"

"I got accepted into NYU!" She happily announced.

"Lianne! That's amazing! Your dream school, I'm so proud of you!"

"I know, I'm so happy! My parents went crazy when I told them I got accepted. They're already planning my going away party. Isn't that mean? They already want me out of the house. Such parents I have."

I smiled at her. This whole conversation about college, made me upset. I wouldn't be able to go to Stanford because of the fact that I'm pregnant.

I mean, I'll try to find time for school. Just maybe when my daughter is older. I could probably go to Yale or UConn. Somewhere close to Bridgeport.

"Now back to the topic of your daughter. My Goddaughter. How did the appointment go?"

"Pretty well. Sean still came."

She raised an eyebrow at me. "Really? How did that go?"

"Surprisingly well. He was really excited when he found out he was having a daughter. He even held my hand and kissed my forehead, which was weird."

From the corner of my eye, I see Lianne smirking at me. "Ana are starting to have feelings for the baby daddy?"

I scoffed, quickly shaking my head. "Absolutely not Lianne. Besides, I have a date tomorrow."

My Perfect Mistake | #Wattys2016 |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara