Chapter Thirteen

Hello again guys! So I hope ya'll enjoyed the last chapter, even though it was really sad. I actually did teared up writing it. But overall, I really do hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and are enjoying the story so far.

So I did a few changes to the story. First off, I wanted to say that I changed all the character pictures to different pictures of them. I was getting tired of the old ones, if that makes sense, haha. And I changed the girl who played Kayla Richards. Hannah Faith Greene is now playing Kayla Richards (Sean's girlfriend). I wasn't feeling the other girl, so I decided to change her.

Anyways, that's all I had to say. Here's Chapter 13, enjoy! :)

____________________

*Recap*

He gently pulled me away, putting one of his hands on my cheek. He began wiping away my tears. "Anabelle, don't cry. Please," He said, softly. I put my hand on his hand that was on my cheek.

Surprisingly, the tears stopped falling. Somehow, his voice was very soothing, which made me feel somewhat better. He gave me a small smile. "There you go."

He took a strand of my hair and gently placed it behind my ear. "Do you want me to take you home or do you want me to stay with you for awhile?"

I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. "Stay with me," I said, softly. He put his arm around my waist, pulling me back closer to him.

"Okay," He whispered.

Even though him deciding to stay with me made me feel a little better, it still felt like my life was slowly falling a part.

*End of Recap*

.

*Anabelle's POV*

.

*18 weeks pregnant*

"Okay, Mr. Thompson. We're here today to discuss your treatment plan, the medications you will be taking and ways to make sure you stay as healthy as possible. First we will discuss the plan and then you may ask any questions you have at the end. Understand?"

Healthy?

He's not healthy. He's sick.

Very sick.

My father nodded, as he reached over and grabbed my hand, holding it tightly.

Dr. Robins smiled. "Great. So I have a treatment plan that is very effective and has rid the cancer. The main treatment we use for Acute Myeloid Leukemia is Chemotherapy. The anticancer drugs we use for Chemotherapy is Cytarabine, Hydroxyurea, Prednisone, and a couple others. We will use Radiation Therapy if needed, but it'll be highly unlikely that we will use it. We may possibly do a bone marrow transplant which will need a donor, but we will talk about that possibility when the time comes to it. We-"

I totally zoned out after that. I couldn't focus. I still couldn't believe this was happening. I just wanted this meeting to be over, so that I could get home and rest. My last couple Midterm exams are tomorrow and I needed some time to study and rest.

"So what do you think of the plan? Do you want to go through with it?" My father looked at me, then back at Dr. Robins. "Yes, let's do it."