Chapter Nine

Heyyy guyss! My Spring Break ends tomorrow and I'm really upset. I wish it lasted two weeks, That would of been amazing. But all good things come to an end.

I still have lots of homework to do though. -.- My AP teacher hates me.

Anyway, are you guys in Spring Break? If so, what are your plans?

Okay, let's get straight to the Chapter. Enjoy. :)

Picture of Jason Reynolds on the side --->

____________________________

*Sean's POV*

The doctor's appointment a few days ago went well. Surprisingly well.

I know that Anabelle is still having doubts about me but when I said that I would stay and help, I meant it. I'm a man of my word.

I still haven't told my mom that I gotten a girl other than my girlfriend, pregnant. I was scared to tell her.

I was scared on how she'll react. I'm scared about being a dad. I'm scared that I'll disappoint Anabelle, my daughter and most importantly my mom.

I'm just scared.

"Baby, lay with me," I heard Kayla's voice say from behind me. I was currently sitting on the edge of my bed, staring at the signed basketball that was on top of my dresser.

I glanced over at her. She was laying under my covers, naked. "Yeah, in a minute," I murmured, looking down at my hands. I felt her hand rest on my shoulder.

"Babe, C'mon. We can have sex again if you want," She whispered in my ear. What she said, for some strange reason, bothered me.

"Kayla, I think you should go home. It's starting to get late."

I heard her scoff. "What? It's only six and it's a Friday. It's never too late. C'mon Babe, lighten up," She softly said, as she began leaving kisses on my neck and shoulder.

"Kayla stop. Go home. I have business to take care of," I said, getting off my bed.

"What business?" She glared at me.

"Don't worry about it. Just get dressed and leave," I said, while putting on my New York Knicks T-Shirt.

"Does this business involve that Isabelle girl?" She questioned, her voice sounding very angry. I looked at over her and rolled my eyes. "It's Anabelle and no it does not."

"I don't freaking care what her name is Sean! I don't want you near her! I bet that isn't even your baby!" She said, furious.

"Kayla, she isn't like that! She isn't some whore, I know that baby is mine. And you're going to have to deal with it."

She was beyond furious and honestly, I could care less. I watched as she put on her undergarments and then her clothes.

She got off of my bed and stormed out of my room. "You forgot your shoes!" I yelled, as I picked up her shoes from the floor.

"I don't care!" She yelled, as she quickly made her way down the stairs. I shook my head as I set her shoes back onto the floor. That girl was something else. I left my room and made my way down the stairs, into the kitchen.

I heard the front door open and close several minutes later. "Honey, I'm home," I heard my Mother's voice say. "I'm in the kitchen!" I yelled, as I took out my bottle of Gatorade from the fridge.

I looked at the entrance of the kitchen and saw my mother walk in with several grocery bags in her hands. "Here, let me help," I said, taking the bags from her hands and placing them on the island.