Chapter Thirty-Six

So I decided to end the story at 40 Chapters instead of 41. There will be an epilogue as well. So this is it guys, four more Chapters left! :(

___________________________

*35 weeks pregnant*

.

*Anabelle's POV*

These past few weeks after Graduation have been so great. Sean and I have been hanging out every single day, and we even went on a couple of dates. We have been attending some more parenting classes as well. We needed all the practice we could get before our little jelly bean arrives.

I have also been spending a lot of time with Lianne before she leaves to New York for college in September. It was only mid-June, well almost the end of June, so we still had time but I wanted to make sure I spent a lot of time with her. After all, she is my best friend and I'm going to miss her so much when she leaves.

Everything was going well until two weeks ago, my morning sickness and mood swings decided to come back again. Certain smells made me nauseous and certain things that Sean would say would irritate me, but he knows I love him and he's been very patient with me, which I'm really grateful for. I've also been peeing a lot, apparently my daughter thinks my bladder is a squeeze toy.

There was a knock on my door before it opened completely, revealing Sean. "Hey, we should get going. I don't want us to be late to the doctor's appointment."

I closed my eyes and set my brush down on my dresser. I slowly turned my head to him, shooting him a glare. "Do not rush me," I snapped.

He sighed as he walked over to me. I closed my eyes and quickly shook my head. "I'm sorry Sean. I didn't mean-"

"Anabelle, it's okay. I won't rush you, just take your time. I just don't like the idea of keeping Dr. Reynolds waiting," He told me as he caressed my cheek.

"I know. Let me just fix my hair and I'll be right out, okay?"

He gave me a small nod. "Okay. I'll start the car."

"Okay," I softly said as he leaned down and kissed my forehead. He left the room, closing the door behind him. I grabbed my brush from my dresser and brushed away all the tangles.

I decided that I would just put my hair in small messy bun, because my hair was now short, and call it a day. I walked inside my bathroom and grabbed the hair tie that was resting on my counter. I quickly put my hair in a bun and walked out of the bathroom, turning off the light before closing the door.

I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and placed it inside my purse that was hanging from my desk chair. I grabbed my purse and walked out of my room, closing the door behind me.

I heard Lianne's laugh coming from Derek's room. I scrunched my nose, trying to rid the thoughts of what they could possibly be doing in there. With Lianne leaving soon, they've been spending a ton of time together. Half of that time was spent in the bedroom.

I shivered in disgust as that thought popped into my mind. I knocked on Derek's door, praying that they both had on some type of clothing. The door opened a minute later, revealing a fully dressed Derek.