Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chapter dedicated to @JadeBloy! Thank you for all the votes and comments! I absolutely enjoyed reading your comments. They, believe it or not, totally made my day. :)

_____________________________

*Recap*

I smiled as I got up from my seat and shook his hand. "Thank you so much Michael. I'm so glad you said yes. I knew I couldn't ask her until I talked to you."

"Just so you know, if you hurt my baby girl. I'll be happy to show you my licensed shotgun that's locked up in my bedroom."

I let out a nervous laugh. "I promise you Michael that I won't hurt her."

"Good. Now, can you bring kids back into the room? I would really like to spend some time with them together."

"Of course. Thank you once again Michael. Your approval really meant a lot to me."

"You're welcome Sean. I'm glad my daughter has a guy like you in her life."

I gave him a small smile. "And I'm lucky to have a girl like your daughter in my life."

*End of Recap*

.

.

.

*25 weeks pregnant*

*Anabelle's POV*

The end of the week was finally here and I couldn't be more happy that it was. I was dying to get home to eat and take a nap. After I did my homework, of course.

The bell rang, dismissing us to go home. I walked out of my Physics class with my textbook in my hands. I rounded the corner of the hall to get to my locker. I smiled as I saw Sean and Lianne standing there, engaging in a conversation.

I got to where they were, still smiling. "Hey!" They both looked at me and smiled. "Someone's in a good mood today," Lianne pointed out. Sean leaned down and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

I smiled as I put in the code for my locker and opened it, placing my Physics textbook on the top shelf. "Yeah. Today's Friday, plus I get to spend my weekend with two of my favorite people. So. What do we have planned for the rest of the day?"

"Anabelle! Miss Thompson!"

I turned my attention to the voice. I watched as Mrs. Coleman rushed over to where I was. "Miss Thompson. I'm so glad I found you. Before you head home, I would like to speak to you."

"Of course, what is it?"

"Can I talk to you privately, please?" I nodded before looking over at Sean and Lianne. "I'll meet you guys outside."

They both nodded as they started making their way out of the school. I turned my attention back to Mrs. Coleman.

"This won't take long, I promise."

"It's fine Mrs. Coleman. So, what would you like to speak to me about?"

"Well, me and a few other teachers, and the principal as well had a meeting the other day regarding the Senior Graduation. We were looking at specific students transcripts, including yours, to find the right candidate to be Valedictorian and we all agreed that you were the perfect person to represent the Senior class as Valedictorian at Graduation."