Chapter Five

Hello guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a few months. I've been so focused on school and my other stories that I totally forgot about this story.

I'm really really sorry guys. I'll try my best to update on this story as much as I can.

I don't have much to say so here's Chapter 5! Enjoy! :)

PICTURE of Lianne Young on the side --->

____________________________

.

.

.

*Anabelle's POV*

.

"When do you find out the sex of the baby? I'm dying to know!" Lianne asked me. I shrugged my shoulders. "Not anytime soon. I'm only ten weeks, Lia. I think I find out when I'm sixteen weeks."

Lianne groaned, plopping herself on my bed. "But that's such a long time!" She whined.

I rolled my eyes. "It'll come faster than you think Lianne. Just be patient."

I sat down on my bed and grabbed my laptop, opening it. "What are you gonna do?" Lianne asked me. "I thought I might check my Facebook and then finish my essay for English," I told her.

I turned on my laptop and signed into my Facebook account. I checked my notifications and saw that I had a friend request.

I clicked on the friend request icon and see Sean's name pop up. My heart began to race. I clicked the accept button and quickly logged off my account.

Why would he add me? I thought he wanted nothing to do with me?

No. He just wants nothing to do with the baby.

"You okay? You seem very nervous in a way," Lianne commented. I looked up at her and nodded. "I'm fine. I just remembered I had to tell my dad that I'm pregnant."

It wasn't a lie, I did have to tell him. My stomach has grown a little and It's about time I told him.

"Oh, well, how about you do it tonight?" She suggested. My head quickly snapped in her direction. "What? Are you crazy?"

"Well, if you don't do it tonight you'll never do it," She stated.

I sighed. "I guess you're right." She smiled as she leaned forward a little and held my hand. "And if you want. I'll be right next to you when you tell him."

I smiled as I quickly pulled her in for a hug. "Thank you Lianne. I would love that."

She pulled away from the hug and smiled, letting go of my hand right after. "What time does your dad get home?" She questioned.

I shrugged my shoulders. "In about an hour or two. Why?"

"Well that's all the time we have left until you tell your dad. Do you want to practice what you're going to say to him?"

I sighed as I shook my head. "No, I'm fine. When I see him, I'll know what to say." Lianne pursed her lips before giving me a small nod. "Okay."

A knock on the door startled me. "Anabelle can I come in?" I hear my father's voice ask. My head immediately snapped in Lianne's direction.

"He's home early. What am I going to do?" I whispered nervously. "Open the door," She whispered back.

"I'm coming," I said as I got up from my bed. I opened the door to see my dad holding a bag of take out. "I brought Chinese," He smiled.

"You're here early," I said, nervously. "Yeah. I thought I'd surprise my only daughter with some Chinese. Also, there's one more surprise waiting for you outside."