Chapter Twenty-Eight

*Recap*

He pulled away from my neck, giving me a quick peck on the lips after. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

I nodded, giving him one last kiss before he opened his car door and got in. I slowly backed away from his car, giving him a small wave as he slowly backed out of my driveway.

I began making my way to the front door. I put my fingers to my lips as the tingling on my lips continued. I smiled to myself.

I love that he had that kind of effect on me.

And I love the fact that he was finally mine.

*End of Recap*

.

.

.

*Sean's POV*

I was nervous.

Super nervous.

Tonight, Anabelle and I will be going on a date. Our very first date.

"Oh sweetie, relax. You're so tense." I glanced over at my mother who was leaning on the kitchen counter.

"I am relaxed," I mumbled, as I fixed the collar on my dress shirt.

"No you're not. You're nervous and it is perfectly normal that you are. It's actually quite nice to see you nervous for date, considering the fact that you and Kayla never really went on a date."

I shrugged my shoulders as I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water.

"You must really like her honey," She said as she walked over to where I was.

"Yeah, I do. I like her a lot."

She smiled as she straightened out my collar. "Yeah, I can tell, and I am so happy that you're happy buddy."

I smiled down at my mom. "Thanks mom."

"So, what are the plans? Where are you two heading to?" She grabbed her glass of wine from the counter and took a sip from it.

"I'm taking her to a place that she enjoys very much."

"You're not going to tell me where?"

I glanced down at my watch. "I have to go. I'll tell you how it went when I come back home. Okay?"

"Wait, tell me the plans!"

I walked over to my mom and kissed her cheek. "Love you mom. I'll see you later!"

"Love you too," She huffed.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

"So where exactly are we going?" Anabelle questioned as I began pulling out of her driveway.

"I told you. It's a surprise."

"Right," She murmured.