Chapter Six

Merry Christmas Eve guys! This my gift to you all. So I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. What do you guys think about what Sean said to Anabelle? Do you really think he's gonna help like he says he's going to do?

Anyway, Heres Chapter 6, enjoy!

________________________________

*14 weeks pregnant*

.

*Anabelle's POV*

.

.

"Ana, I really do think he was being serious," Lianne said, plopping herself onto my bed. I looked down at her as I knit my eyebrows together. "You're taking Sean's side?" I questioned, feeling slightly offended.

"No. I mean, if he says he wants to help, let him. That's his child that's growing in your uterus."

"The baby is mine too!" I argued back.

"Exactly," She said. "You won't know if he's serious if you won't give him a chance. Listen to me Ana. Didn't you want your child to have a father? Just, please, give Sean a chance to prove himself to you that he's ready to be a father."

I stared at her for a few seconds before letting out a small sigh. "Alright, I'll give him a chance. For the sake of my unborn child."

"He was going to help regardless. If he didn't, I would of beat him shitless," Derek said, next to me.

I rolled my eyes at his comment. "Whatever Derek. I'm giving him one chance, that's all he gets."

"Give me Sean's number," I said to Derek, while he munched on some Cheetos. Derek grabbed his phone from his pocket and handed it to me.

I went through my brother's contacts in search of Sean's name. Once I found his number, I quickly dialed the number using my phone.

I put the speaker to my ear. After a few rings, he finally answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sean, It's Anabelle."

"Hey, I'm so glad you called. I wanted to call you but I didn't have your phone number."

"Yeah.. So, I need to talk to you. But I want to do it in person. Are you free later?"

"Yes, definitely. Uh, how does five sound?"

"Sounds good. I'll meet you at Li Hao's at five."

"Alright, see you later."

"Okay," I said, hanging up right after. I quickly checked the time on my phone.

4:06 pm.

I should probably start getting ready.

"Well, I'm gonna go shower and get ready. I would really appreciate it if you guys left my room."

They both got up from my bed. Lianne grabbed her bag that was resting on top of my desk. "I need to get going anyway. My shift at the Smoothie Shack starts soon."

She walked in my direction and pulled me in for a hug. "Call me after and let me know how everything went," She said, breaking the hug.

"I will," I assured her.

"I'll see you tomorrow Ken," Lianne had said to Derek. She quickly hugged him before exiting out of my bedroom.

I remember the first time Lianne started calling Derek, Ken. When Lianne and I were in sixth grade, she finally confessed to me that she had a huge crush on Derek. He was a freshman at the time.