Chapter Thirty-Three

Say Something by A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera up top! Feel free to play it while reading to get the whole feel of the Chapter! :)
__________________________

*Recap*

"Do you need some help?" I heard a deep, husky voice ask.

My heart began racing because I recognized that voice so well. It sounded like the voice of the boy I once loved. The first boy to ever break my heart.

I closed my eyes tight, hoping it wasn't him. I turned my head in the direction of his voice, slowly opening my eyes. My heart stopped as I saw him leaning on a car.

He pushed himself off of the car and began to slowly walk over to where Lianne and I were standing. He looked at me, his lips stretched into a smirk. "Long time no see Ann."

I felt my jaw clench up. I never would of thought that I would see him again. He was a person in the past. A person that I hated speaking of. He was also the last person I wanted to see right now.

"Hello Blake."

*End of Recap*

.

.

.

*Anabelle's POV*

It's been a week since it happened.

I haven't been at school for the past few days, so I haven't really seen Sean since the party. And I wasn't sure if I wanted to see him.

I laid in my bed, staring blankly up at the ceiling. I clutched my bed covers tight. I closed my eyes as an image of Sean with Kayla came back into my mind.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. That night was supposed to fun. But it took a turn for the worse. And it didn't help that Blake showed up out of the blue.

In fact, he probably made things worse.

*Night Of The Party*

"Hello Blake."

He looked at me with a surprised look on his face. "Hm. I didn't expect for you to actually speak to me."

"What are you doing here?" I snapped at him. He raised both his eyebrows at me. "Ann, I don't need your attitude."

"And I don't need you here." I spat back at him.

He looked down at my stomach and sniggered. "Well I can definitely see why you're in such a snappy mood. So tell me. Who's the father?"

"I don't see how that's any of your business," I seethed. "Now if you excuse me, I'm taking her home."

Just as I was about to walk away with Lianne still holding onto me, Blake stopped me. "And how exactly are you going to get there? Last time I checked, you don't live near this neighborhood and you don't have a car."

"Don't worry about it! I'll find a way there."

"Ann-"