Chapter Twenty-One

Hey loves! Hope you guys had a good week! My week has been very stressful, but I'll manage. I just can't wait until Spring Break comes!

I'm in need of a long break again. You know what? Scratch that. Summer break needs to come. ASAP.

Haha, anyway I want to dedicate this chapter to @wetforharold94 & @wolf0413! Thank you for the votes and loads of comments. I actually enjoyed reading your comments, haha.

Also, if you guys want to make cover photos for my story and want them featured in a chapter, feel free to send them to me and I'll gladly add it to a chapter!

Now, enough of that and let's get straight into the chapter. Happy Reading my lovely readers! :)

____________________________

*Recap*

I watched as Sean slowly walked over to where I was. "Uh, I guess this is goodnight."

I smiled up at him. "Yeah, I guess so." His body was pretty near mine and I was trying my hardest not to grab him and kiss him goodnight.

He leaned down and gently kissed my cheek. A wave of disappointment overtook me. I kind of thought he was going to kiss me. I mean, I wanted him too. I really hoped that my disappointment didn't show.

"Goodnight Anabelle."

I forced a small smile onto my lips. "Goodnight Sean."

*End of Recap*

.

.

.

Wednesday, March 25th.

*Sean's POV*

"I chickened out." I confessed.

Chase and Lianne stared at me, trying to hold in their laughs. "Are you serious?" Lianne giggled.

"Why are you guys laughing? This is not funny."

Chase covered his face with his hand as he laughed. "It kind of is," Lianne said, still laughing. I couldn't believe they were actually laughing at me right now.

"Why is it so funny?"

"I don't know, we assume you're joking. Right?" Chase answered.

"I'm not joking," I told them with a straight face.

They both quickly stopped laughing. "Wait really?" Chase gaped at me. "But.. But. You're not one who chickens out when it comes to girls. You're a ladies man. You know how to smooth talk so you can.. you know, get them into bed."

Lianne shot a glare my way as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Oh really? Nice to know. I knew you were a player but still. I swear, you better be serious about Anabelle. I'm not kidding, if you hurt her I will kick your ass and so will Derek."

"Lianne, please. I don't have bad intentions, you know that. I'm being serious. I really do like her. I just-I-I I don't know. I don't know if she feels the same way. Sometimes she gives me some type of sign that she does and then other times she doesn't. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say."