Chapter Thirty-Nine

Hey guys! Just wanted to give a quick thank you to @gracieish for the cover up top! It looks beautiful! So thank you again! ❤️

Just wanted to warn you guys that this chapter is not edited at all. None of my chapters are for the matter. Haha.

Happy Reading! :)

__________________________

*39 weeks pregnant*

.

*Anabelle's POV*

"Anabelle, I'm gonna need you to stop stressing so much about this party, please." Sean was worried and I totally understand why. I wasn't supposed to be stressed but I was.

The party was supposed to be a week ago but since Lianne got sick, I had to push back the party until today. I had to buy another cake and so many other stuff, which was really frustrating.

"I'm not stressing, okay? I'm just trying to get everything done," I said, somewhat irritated.

"Okay, I understand that. But let me finish the rest for you. Now give-"

"Sean-"

"Anabelle, I'm not gonna argue with you about this. Just give me the to-do list or whatever you call it and let me get the rest done. You've done enough, okay? Now you have to rest and take it easy."

I stared at him for a few seconds before letting out a huge sigh. I handed him the paper and he grinned as he took it. "Thank you," He said, before leaning down and kissing my cheek.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I'm gonna go take a nap before I start getting ready. Remember, the party starts in a few hours and remember to drop off all the stuff at my old house."

"Yes, I know. I'll see you soon, okay? I love you."

"I love you too. Be careful on the road please."

"Yep, I will. Bye." I watched as he opened the front door and walked out, closing the door behind him. I sighed as I walked back to Sean and I's bedroom for a long and much needed nap.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

I furrowed my eyebrows as I stared at myself in the mirror. I wasn't too sure what I wanted to wear for the party. It was starting in less than one hour, which meant that I needed to hurry and find something nice to wear.

"Ugh!" I groaned in frustration as I yanked off my blouse and walked over to the closet. I grabbed a hanger and hanged the blouse back onto the rack.

I pulled out my pale yellow summer dress and looked at it. This will probably have to do. I unbuttoned my jeans and took them off, placing them on the bed. I slid on the dress and reached for the zipper in the back and attempted to zip it up.

I heard a door open and then Sean's voice say,"Here let me help." I looked over at him and saw that he had only a towel wrapped around his waist. I raised an eyebrow at him as I turned back around so he could zip my dress.

"You're practically naked," I pointed out.

"And? It's nothing you haven't seen before," He said as he zipped up my dress. I grinned as I turned back around so that I was facing him. "True. Very very true," I smirked. He grinned at me before leaning down and gently kissing my lips. I smiled as I quickly pulled away, not trying to continue anything that could lead to us being late for the party.