12

Chapter Twelve:
____________________________________________

"And your heart's against my chest,
Your lips pressed to my neck.
I'm falling for your eyes,
But they don't know me yet."

When the last strand of my hair was pinned straight, I let it fall on my back with the rest of them and gave myself a once over in the mirror

I wore a mint green colored, sleeveless, figure-hugging dress that reached a little below my knees and had a slit on one side. I paired it with white open toe heels and sprayed some perfume before walking out.

I was a nervous wreck and if the constant shaking of my hands wasn't enough indication then my fidgety body language will most certainly give me away

I tried to use the 'breathe in and breathe out' technique which they taught us in the yoga class but even that did little to nothing to calm my nerves.

After a few more seconds passed, I opened the door and walked out without pondering any further on the situation because if I did, we'd be very late.

"Oh miss, you're ready! I was just coming to call you downstairs." Sarah said as soon as she came in my view.

I flinched at her sudden appearance and she instantly gave me an apologetic smile, "I am sorry."

"It's alright, and please I've told you to call me Eirene." I said.

She smiled at me and shook her head, "No, master would never allow me to do so and besides, I don't mind."

I sighed and nodded my head, "Okay, is he ready?"

"Yes, he's waiting for you." She informed me.

We both went downstairs together and she excused herself to go to the kitchen afterwards.

"Oh my god, you look beautiful!" Layla gushed as I saw her come out of the kitchen.

I blushed shyly and smiled at her, "Thank you."