10

Sloan's POV

Today I plan to go to the mafia house after school, Ambrose and I have a meeting with some of the members to discuss the Italians. They stopped sending men every night, they've gone quiet and that's unsettling. We also have to discuss the alliance with the French Mafia, we need to settle on what exactly we will be negotiating. I won't there as spanish boss but as a D'Aboville so they have to know what to do.

I got up late this morning not really in the mood to arrive at school early. I did my usual routine and got dressed, I wore blue jeans with a black corset top, a few rings and a simple Hublot watch.

 I did my usual routine and got dressed, I wore blue jeans with a black corset top, a few rings and a simple Hublot watch

Walking into the kitchen I freeze at the sight in front of me, Blaise and Acel in a hot make out session.

My fucking eyes.

They look to be right about getting to the good stuff. I clear my throat loudly eyes planted firmly to the floor as I walk to the refrigerator.

"Sloan? What are you still doing home?" Acel ask trying to fix his and Blaise's clothes hastily.

"Uh, I woke up late didn't want to do to school early. Kinda wish I did though," I say the last part quietly. Or so I thought,"Oh hush how else do you think you came to be." Blaise says totally unfazed by me witnessing her heated make out session.

I shake my head desperately trying to get that image out of my head. "Your too dramatic and don't act so innocent. Call it mother's tuition but I know that isn't the case." Blaise work make me freeze in my spot, my back to them staring wide eyed at the wall.

"What!" Acel practically shouts not missing a beat and that's my cue to leave.

I walk out the kitchen fast not waiting to here what Blaise's answer, she laughs loudly at my hasty retreat before saying to Acel,"That doesn't concerns you old man, now hush," the elevator closes on Acel arguing that he's not that old.

Pulling up in front the school just as the ball rings for second period. Walking into the school, down the halls to my second period class, I see the grey eyed boy from last week. Going up to where he was standing by his locker, I lean over his shoulder watching his timetable. He has PE with me in second period.

"Hello there Emmanuel." I read his name off his time table.

He spins around startled eyes wide before going back into his usual glare.

"What do you want?" He ask his voice wavering slightly.

"Your afraid of me." I say looking into his fear filled eyes, fear that he trys to hide behind his glare.

"N-no never." I almost smile at his tough guy act, almost.

"Then why," I say taking a few steps forward as he takes some back. I continue until I trap him between the locker and me, "did you stutter."