20

Third Person POV

The family sat there shocked, thought scrambling at the new information. The occasional sounds of cupboard doors slamming in the kitchen was all that was heard throughout the quiet apartment.

"Mierda!" Sloan cursed loudly following the sound of glass falling to the floor and shattering. This place was new and she hardly knew where anything was, as she was looking throw each cabinet, opening the doors wildly the one with the glasses where packed to capacity causing one to slip as she pulled the door open.

Walking back into the living room she rest four glasses on the table with a bottle of whiskey before laying back into a settee.

Acel pours two knuckles of whiskey into his glass swallowing it in one go.
"You mean to tell me that you, Sloan D'Aboville, my daughter, is the Jefa of the Spanish mafia. The same Jefa that is said to be ruthless and unforgiving."

"Si, the one and only," she puts her hand behind her head, relaxing into the soft cushions.

"I thought you said your house blew up," Nolan says looking around.

"It did. I just bought this one a few weeks ago, think I like it better too. It was strategically placed as I'm sure you saw when you followed me here, which by the way could've easily given me away." She says staring out the window that looked over trees that went on for miles.

"Uh yh sorry about that." Louis wasn't sorry at all.

"You would have found anyway," Sloan shrugged totally unfazed.

Just as she opens her mouth to speak her phone rings. Pulling it out of her pocket she answers not bothering to look at the contact because only mafia members had the number to this phone.

"¿Que?" (What?)

"El prisionero esta despierto jefa," The head guard says into the phone, Richard was screaming in the background.
(The prisoner is awake boss)

"Bien, ya voy." Sloan says before hanging up.
(Good, I'm coming)

"There is only one guest room up here, and it's already occupied so if you plan to stay I can have someone show you to the guest bedrooms in the house." Sloan says standing up to leave.

"Where are you going?" Blaise ask finally speaking.

"To deal with somethings."

"I'll call Dion and tell him that we won't be home until tomorrow." Acel says walking to the hallway.

"Can we come with you?" Nolan asks eyes gleaming with hope.

Sloan states at him for a minute before nodding and walking away to the elevator, they follow behind her silently. As soon as the elvator open in the basement they hear the loud shouts of Richard.

"Let me out of here! I work for very powerful people that can destroy you!" He says referring to Acel D'Aboville himself.

The guards outside his door roll their eyes annoyed, he's been saying the same thing for the past 15 minutes.

Sloan walks to the door scanning her hand, taking when step through the open door, she looks back at her family pointing towards the one way mirror, silently telling them to stay outside.

Shutting the door behind her, she walks to the chair placed in front of Richard.

"You! Do you know who I am? My boss will destroy!" This did not faze her at all as she reached for the blunt and the lighter on the table next to him. She lit the blunt staring into his eyes the entire time, inhaling in the intoxicating herbs.