13

Sloan's POV

"Soon, but not yet." I say as I watch Emmanuel run up to his door. Driving to the house I reason with myself over and over. I can't kill Richard yet, Emmanuel has to trust me enough to tell me first and if I get him fired from his job he'll just take it out on Emmanuel.

I take my hands of the wheel taking my blazer off, frustrated I throw it in the passenger seat. I had to go to my office in New York this morning because my employee, well was my employee, couldn't find the fucking file. I had to get the original from the safe in my office, those bitches were lucky I always
take extra precautions.

 I had to get the original from the safe in my office, those bitches were lucky I always take extra precautions

(You can imagine anything)

I had decided to go to school when I left the office because it was only lunch time and I wanted to talk to Emmanuel. When barbie slapped Enora I lost control. That Stacy bitch was lucky Andre was there to calm me down or else she would have been dead.

I pull into the garage, men dressed in black stand next to some heavily tinted SUVs. Walking to the elevator I see one speak into a phone eyeing me suspiciously. I ride the elevator to the penthouse confused. As soon as the door opens there's a gun to my head, I stand impassive staring the fucker in his eyes.

"No! That's my daughter you fucking asshole," Acel cursed.

"Go freshen up for dinner we have some guest," Acel says to me.

"Ok." I answer before walking off, as I pass by the living room four people catch my eye. They sat on the couches staring at me wide eyed, I subtly nod at them continuing on my way to my room.

Taking a long shower, I change into some comfortable clothes for dinner. Jogging lightly down the step I walk to the dining room, where they talk loudly. The four people from before sit at the table along with the rest of my family.

They suddenly become extremely quiet as I walk to my seat between to Louis and Nolan

They suddenly become extremely quiet as I walk to my seat between to Louis and Nolan. "Sloan meet your grandparents," Blaise says gesturing to the strangers.

"I'm Helix Russo and this is my wife Rosmery Russo, we are your mother's parents." A pale old man says pointing to the tan woman next to him.

"I'm Hugo D'Aboville and my wife Amelie D'Aboville, obviously your fathers parents." A tall tan man says happily pointing to the woman who is smiling at me brightly.