38

Sloan's POV

"Mierda! Slow the fuck down!" I scream at Ilya slamming my hands on the dash board as she speeds down the drive way to the house, getting closer and closer.

At the last second she presses her feet on the brake, drifting. She stops in front the house my side facing the front door. The smoke from the tires blocking our view.

"Yes bitch!" She screams loudly getting out the car and coming to my side.

"To drive a car like that is a once in a lifetime experience." Ilya defends noticing my deadpanned look.

"You can buy this car in cash Ilya." I say to her exasperated.

"That's beside the point Sloan. Come on." She helps me out the car and up the stair to the door.

"Did Cullen and my mother reach here as yet?" I asked.

"I think so, they left just before you pulled your Jason Bourne stunt." She answered.

"Sloan! Are you ok?" Dion asked me as I limp into the living room to a settee.

I grunt at him leaning down to take my shoes off. I rotate my bruises ankle slowly, gritting my teeth in pain.

"Here." He says resting an ice pack on it and pulling the coffee table closer for me to rest my foot.

"Did mama come back?" I asked him resting my head back on the chair.

"Yeah, she's with the doctor." He says quietly avoiding eye contact.

"She was beaten half to death." He whispered, his eyes filling with tears.

"She's alive, that's all that matters now. I made sure to get rid of all those disgusting Italians." I said to him resting my hand on his shoulder.

He sits beside me wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"What do we do now?" Dion asked me.

"We live without any enemies." I say to him.

"Can you take me to her?" I asked him taking my foot off the table to stand only to be swept up by him.

"You could've just helped me walk you know." I say to him wrapping my arm around his neck, holding myself up.

He hums not at all paying attention to me. He presses the button for the elvator waiting for it to open, before stepping in and pressing the button to the floor.

"You're heavy." He says seriously looking down at me.

"I didn't tell you to pick me up." I say to him resting my head on his chest totally unfazed.

He leans down kissing my forehead then place his chin on top of my head.

"No you didn't." He whispered.

When the elevator doors opened I see my siblings sitting in the waiting area. My father no where to be seen.

Dion sits me down in the chair next to Nolan before sitting on my other side.

"What happened to you twin?" Nolan asked me hurriedly drawing the attention of the others.

"I jumped out of a house that was blown to pieces." I say nonchalantly resting my feet on his lap.

"What!" Beau screams taking in my rugged appearance.

"How long has papa been in there?" I asked them looking to the door.

"About 30 minutes." Louis answered eyes still glued to the door, leg bouncing wildly.

"How did you do it?" Beau asked me leaning forward on his knees.