36

Sloan's POV

It's been three weeks since my meeting and there's still no activity from the Italians. We have no leads on their location neither their plams so all we were left to do was to sit around and wait.

They suprised me really, the Italians were always known as wild, they could never wait for their opportunity to do something always causing them to fail miserably, but this time they had us by the throats and we couldn't to anything else but take it.

What ever Emilio wants from me, he must be desperate.

I lie in bed next to a sleeping Emmanuel he was sprawled out on the bed naked as the day he was born, too tired from all the energy he had exerted earlier.

Getting up I walk to the bathroom running a bath. I lie back in the warm water soothing my over worked muscles from getting back on my training schedule and my eventful hours with Emme.

2 weeks ago

I hit the punching bag hard watching as I swung wildly on the chains. My shoulders were sore, my wrapped knuckles aching but I kept going.

After my three weeks in a coma and going to Spain directly after I never had time to fit in a workout. My sore muscles after each session since I started 6 days ago told me that I was out of shape bad.

"You're good." Blaise said to me. Turning around I wipe the sweat from forehead breathing heavily watching as Acel ran on the treadmills with Dion.

Louis was on the bench press with Beau, Enora reading like always in the corner and Nolan no where to be seen.

"Sure." I answer her watching as she rapped her fists with tape. Ripping the it with her teeth, she presses the back of her hand to her chin sticking down the last piece of tape.

She smiled at me flexing her hands getting comfortable, "Your too modest."

She walked to the mat pointing to the spot in front of her.

"Let's see if your as good as they say." She said to me. I smirked at her words, walking to the mat and getting into position.

She didn't want to believe I was better than her.

She gets into position eyes skimming me looking for weak spots. I keep my eyes on her face the entire time not at all fazed. I kept my hands close to my face waiting for her to attack not making the first move.

I inch back quickly as she throws a low right hook before sneaking one at my face. I lean my head back quickly evading her.

Straight faced I get back in position, waiting. She swipes at my feet, I jump back my eyes still on her face. As she turns to the side her right fist connect with my jaw hard snapping my head to the side.

Head still turned I smile wide, tasting the blood in my mouth. She smiles at me victoriously as I spit the blood from my mouth.

I raised my fist gesturing for her to come at me again. I hardly ever have opponents that I actually have to strategize with, I easily just take them down.