14

Sloan's POV

I'm awaken from my slumber by an incessant amount of giggling, raising my head from the pillow. Turning my head, opening my eyes slightly I see Enora, Rosemary and Amelie taking pictures.

I drop my head back down groaning before snuggling into the pillow willing myself back to sleep again. A sudden vibration makes me shoot up onto the palm of my hands, only to see Blaise lying there smiling at me. I groan running my hand through my hair starting to get up, only to be pulled back down.

"Aren't you going to let me leave?" I ask her incredulously.

"No." She says simply lying my head back on her shoulder stroking my head lovingly. I have to admit it did feel good, so good that I fell asleep again.

Waking up again I find myself alone, walking out of the room shutting the door behind me softly I walk to my room. Changing into some gym clothes after brushing my teeth deciding I would take a shower after, I head to the gym on third floor.

Entering the gym I turn the surround sound system on, starting on the treadmill. I jog slowly before running, after I do some ab workouts. Sweat runs down my temple as I walk over the punching bag, wrapping my hands efficiently I dance around the punching bag, doing a series of techniques like if I was in a real fight.

"Impressive." I hear Louis's voice say, he stands by the door in black sweatpants and a white tank top.

He walks up to me staring at me intently before throwing a sneak punch at me which I see coming. Dodging it swiftly I raise an eyebrow at him. He smirks lightly saying, "I knew you could fight."

He then remembers whatever he came here for, "Oh I really came here to tell you that mom is calling you down for breakfast," he says while walking to the door, I nod at him watching as he slips out the door closing it behind him.

I grab a towel from the rack, walking out the gym to my room. Having a much needed shower I get ready for the day in a crop tank top and some sweatpants.

 Having a much needed shower I get ready for the day in a crop tank top and some sweatpants

(You can imagine anything)

Walking into the dining room, following the incessant noise I see the whole family sitting and talking.

"Good morning Sloan, how did you sleep?" Helix asks me smiling cheekily with the other grandparents.

"Good morning, I slept well." I answer sitting in my seat.

"Oh we know," Rosemary says, giggling.

"What are they talking about?" Nolan ask me.

"Sloan slept with me, in mom and dad's bed last night," Enora says proud with herself.

"And you didn't invite me!" Nolan whines like a baby making them all laugh.

"Does those have a meaning Sloan?" Hugo D'Aboville asks gesturing to the tattoos on my hand.