25

Emmanuel's POV

"Who's that Emmanuel?" My mother asked, watching as Sloan's Bugatti sped down my street.

"A friends of mine mom, she offered to drop me home after we arrived in school." I say studying her appearance, she didn't look good.

"Who is 'she' Emmanuel?" She asks me her tone filled with annoyance.

"Why do you need to know all of that mom? Just let me inside so I could put my clothes away." Not moving she  stands there waiting for me to answer her question.

"Her name is Sloan." I say expecting her to move for me but she just stands there waiting. What else does she want to know?

"Just let me in mom, where is Richards?" I ask her acting confused looking at the driveway, his car was gone just like how Sloan had planned.

Suddenly she breaks down crying falling into my arms.

"H-he l-left me." she sobs.

"What?" She nods her head confirming her statement.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I wasn't here for you. Why didn't you call me I would've came home in an instant."

She shakes her head pulling away, "No I couldn't, you should enjoy your teenage years with your friends. Being grown isn't fun."

"I'm sorry I reacted that way but I don't want you to get your heart broken, if she left you like Richard did me," She says to me drying her tears finally letting me in.

Sloan might be cold sometimes and a bit distant but I don't think she would just leave me like that. Wouldn't she?

"We're just friends mom." I rest my bags down leading her into the kitchen.

"Do you want something to eat or do you want to rest?" She smiling at me.

"I ate something this morning honey, I think I'll just take some rest now that I know your home." With that she walks out and up the stairs to her room. When I hear the door close I finally relax dropping into a bar stool.

The house was so quiet without Richard, I could walk around freely without having to think about running into him by mistake and getting a beating for it. I can do what I want to now and it felt so good.

Getting up, a huge smile on my face I march up the stairs with my bags passing my mother's room, where I hear quiet sniffling. That makes my smile fall, she looked so depressed but I couldn't do anything other than be there for her.

Walking into my room I pack some of the unused clothes back into my closet, putting the rest in the laundry.

Hours later of cleaning my room that had been untouched for more than a week and watching my dirty laundry I unlock my phone planning to browse, with nothing else to do.

Tu Jefa:-
Hello.
What are you doing? Why aren't you answering?
Hellooooo!

Emme:-
Hello I'm sorry I was packing my closet.

Tu Jefa:-
Ok good I'll turn around now.

Emme:-
You were coming here?

She doesn't answer me after that but a few minutes later my phone rings.

"Emme?" Her voice rings through the phone into my ear.

"Yes I'm here,"

"Ok what are you doing?"

"Nothing I was bored so I went on my phone and saw that you texted."

"Ok." She says and then remains quiet for a second, I could here the sound of loud horns.

"Maldito gilipollas!" She says loudly from the line.
(Fucking asshole)

"Uh are you ok?" What ever she just said she didn't sound happy at all.

"Someone nearly fucking hit my car."

"I'll talk to you later ok Emme I have to go." With that she hangs up not even allowing me to answer.

I stare at the phone confused before muttering goodbye.

(Vote and comment, enjoy your night/day)

Short chapter just wanted to fill in the story for the action that is about to begin.