Chapter One.

Hello! :) So I know that I'm updating this before TIIA... Sorry. But I wrote this yesterday actually and just figured I may as well as post it, you know? I'm finding this story to be more important anyways just because it has more meaning to it. 

Anywho, the amount of support for the information and prologue alone was amazing guys, thank you so much! I'm glad you guys like this, it's really important to me. :) This story will definitely be an interesting one... And I did pull quotes from the sad GIF/picture on the right. It hurt me, just so you all know. :( 

As always, please leave me comments, I love to hear what you guys think! Really, what do you think is going to happen, what is it all about? I'm always curious to know! :) 

Ps- For those of you who don't know, I pulled Leatherbound from one of my one shots in Losing Sleep. I don't know why I did, just because I could, so if you want to know a hair more about it, you can check it out there. Also, enjoy the massive amounts of symbolism in the first half of this chapter. Okay, read on now! :)

*Three Weeks Later* 
Harry 

            It’s dark, and that’s all it is.

            I walk blindly, helpless as a child, trying to feel my way through the blackness to any sort of light. I don’t know where I am or where I’m going. And for a moment, I almost wonder who I am.

            Suddenly, a bright light ignites above me, a single spotlight leaving me standing in a perfect circle of warmth. Trying to peer beyond the light, I can faintly make out rows and rows of red felt seats, but they’re completely empty. 

            This is a stage. 

            I blink for less than a second and suddenly there is a microphone in front of me, sitting innocently in its stand. How did it get here? What’s happening, where am I? 

            I blink another time and a girl appears in the very first row, sitting with her head bowed, as if she’s fallen asleep. 

            “Hello?” I call, and my mouth is open but my voice doesn’t come out Frowning, I try again to no avail. Cautiously, I look around again and suddenly realize, the microphone is still there. Something about this is wrong, the place, the girl, the sudden appearance of it all, but I can’t place what.

            “Hello?” I try again, this time speaking into the microphone, and my voice comes out clear as ever.

            The girl stirs suddenly, snapping her head up and staring straight at me. “Disgusting.” She says, her voice surprisingly loud, and I’m taken aback. Is she talking to me? Is she calling me disgusting? “You are disgusting.” She says slowly, as if reading my thoughts and answering my question. 

            “Excuse me?” My breath catches in my throat. What did I do to this girl for her to say that, I don’t even know her. I don’t think I’ve ever spoken to her in my life; she’s a complete stranger to me. 

            I blink again and suddenly two more girls have appeared by her side, staring at me as well.

            “Manwhore!” One screams as the other smirks and says something I can’t make out, something muttered under her breath. 

            My heart pounds in my chest, jumping up to my throat and then down to my stomach again. “What do you want?” I ask desperately, wanting to just move, to run, but I can’t. “Who are you? What’ve I ever done to you?”