FAQ

Okay, so there weren't a whole lot of questions at the end of this story, but there were two that I did get quite a few times that I feel need to be addressed for not only past readers, but future ones as well. 

-

Do Harry and Marley ever get together?/Why didn't they get together! 

This question has come up too many times to count, both throughout the story and through my inboxes and asks on ask.fm. I've avoided answering them all up until now, mainly because I've been hoping that as the story went on, those of you wanting them together would understand. As a simple explination though, Harry and Marley are not/did not date/get together merely because that's really not the point. This is a teen fiction novel (which often contains romance, especially between two lead characters) but I stated the message of the story at the beginning and the end. I don't want it to revolve around Harry and Marley's romantic involvement, but about the lesson and morals. I definitely understand so many of you wanting them together, but I want to stress that I felt doing so would take away from the real message. 

Are you writing more? Is there going to be a sequel? 

I'm not sure why some of you are always so determined for sequels/don't believe the story is ending but... it is. Think of it this way: If I have acknowledgements at the end of the story, then it's over. Like, for TMJ and TIAA, I put the acknowledgements at the end of TIAA, not TMJ, so you guys would know there was a sequel coming. So putting it plainly, no there will not be a sequel. Sorry guys, but I'm glad you all enjoyed it enough to want one! 

I hope those answered those questions, so please don't inbox/ask/comment either of them again! Sorry if it wasn't all what you expected/wanted in terms of Harry and Marley's relationship, but that's just how it is! I hope you all understand, thank you!

-Kay-