Acknowledgements.

Writing Human has been an amazing 8-month journey (I checked) that I believe I can have a great amount of pride in. If you read the first part, then you know this story was inspired by Haylor and other celebrity drama, which is a stupidly popular topic among us, as people. Still, I felt the hate that celebrities recieve for their decisions are often unnecessary and crude, which... resulted in this story. 

This story has ripped into me in very emotional ways, and I hope that others of you reading can say the same. I hope that the message has been clear, the story was still enjoyable, and I, as a writer, didn't disappoint in any aspect. Regardless, I do have a bit of pride in myself for having a story with such an important message (in my own opinion), so massive thank you to those of you who have followed it (from the beginning or the end)! 

These are my special thanks to: 

One Direction for being wonderful, wholesome (okay, maybe) boys that we all love to adore. WIthout them, this story would probably never have been concieved! 

Marley Sorin for teaching us all quite a bit, including learning from our mistakes, accepting them, and moving on. For learning to trust her friends and trust her heart, and most of all, learning that she's only human. 

Harry Styles for being everything listed in the first part and so much more. For appearing as an angel and staying strong through all the shit (pardon my French) thrown at him. Being a true inspiration of his own, I hope to aspire to something as great someday (though probably not in the same way).

Miriam for being that sneaky, cryptic middle-aged woman that every story loves to have. For being perceptive and wise, standing by Harry and Marley just when they needed, far before the beginning and far further than the end. 

Amy for being a friend to Marley. Though cut short in life, she was good to Marley and there for her, even going so far as to stand up to the robber because she thought it simply to be right

Ben, Clarissa, Travis, Mark, Louis Tomlinson, and Anne Styles: for being some of the little seen characters in the book, and still the few peope that stood by Harry and Marley, saw them for who they really were and not who they were portrayed as.

Armin Galen: for being who he is. {Now, I'm not thanking the antagonist of the story because I like him, I loathe him, in fact. But his choices created a chain to Marley's experiences, leading her to Harry, to Miriam, to the person she is now. (Analyze more if you like, I don't think I need to elaborate any more.)}

And lastly... 

The Readers for actually sticking with me through the story and boosting me up when I felt down about it. For giving it a surprising amount of attention (this ranked in 90's in TF and FF once, holy cow) and having moments of realization and surprise, along with myself. For voting, leaving kind comments, and never giving up on me or the story... There is honestly no way I can thank you all as much as I'd like, but you're all amazing, wonderful people for helping me with this journey from prologue to epilogue. I owe it all to you guys! 

-

Now, for some shameless self advertizing, please allow me to direct you to any of my other stories, especially my current ones! 

Visionary (Louis Tomlinson AU) - In Progress

As Far As I'm Concerned (Ziam Palik AU) - In Progress

Ugly Thoughts In High Places (Liam Payne) - Coming Soon

Losing Sleep (One Direction One Shots) - Forever Ongoing

Milk Carton Kids (Larry Stylingson AU One Shot) - Completed

The Memory Jar and Throw It All Away (Zayn Malik) - Completed

Her Alias (Niall Horan) - Completed

-Kay-
{TheCrazySide}