6. Unfamiliar

So hey there. How are you all. I hope you're fine. So I am back after my shitty exams. I am so sorry y'all had to wait so long. Anyways I am back and let's get in the story.

Next Day :

Yn pov :

I slowly opened my eyes because the sunrays was falling in my eyes. I slowly stretch my body but I found that I was completely naked. And beside me a person was sleeping naked. Wait last night. I remembered everything and tears started to fall from my eyes. I quickly got my from the bed, took my clothes and went to bathroom to take a shower.

Jimin pov :

The sunrays were falling in my eyes which caused me to wake up. I wanted to hug my baby but she was not in the bed. Where's she ? Then I heard water falling from the bathroom. I guess she's in the bathroom. I remember last night. A smirk formed in my lips. I quickly got up and wear my clothes. After some time Yn came out of the bathroom wearing something comfy and hair wet. Damn it she's so sexy in wet hair.

Yn pov:

I came out of the bathroom and started to do my morning routine. But I can feel that someone is staring at me and I know who it was.

Yn: Why are you staring at me?
Jimin: Am I not allowed to look at my baby?
Yn: Listen, I am not your baby okay.
Jimin: Really but you love me right?
Yn: It's true that I love you but as an idol!
Jimin: Really I don't think so.
Yn: And now I hate you.....as my idol also understood!
Jimin: Don't worry I will make you love me.
Yn: You will never!
Jimin : No body gonna stop me from loving you.

Then he started coming closer towards me. I stepped back but came more closer and he pinned me against the wall. Our faces are inches away. I can say that it was too close. I can feel his hot breath. Then he slowly kissed me gently. His lips are perfect. It tastes like strawberry. It was perfectly match with mine. I couldn't help but I wanna kiss him back because of the shape but I didn't. I couldn't control myself from kissing him back. I was about to kiss him back but he pulled away because of the shortness of breath. Then he looked at my eyes.

Jimin: Your lips are perfect baby and also your sparkling eyes. I wish I could stay with you whole day but I have to go to dorm.

Then he headed towards the bathroom. But he suddenly stopped and looked at me and said with his husky voice.

Jimin: Don't you dare escape from here and if you then you know what will happen.

I gupled down my imaginary saliva due to fear.

Yn: I am telling you will regret this Jimin.
Jimin: Huh whatever!

Then he headed towards the bathroom. And I went downstairs to make breakfast.

Jimin pov :

I came from bathroom. But suddenly my phone vibrated. I looked who texted and it was Tae.

[ Good morning Jimin ah🙂 ]

<Morning 🙂>

[So when are you coming? ]

<I will come soon don't worry >

[Fine come soon because I have to talk to you ]

<Oh okay >

[Bye]

<Byeee💜>

What the hell happened to him. Anyways let's see what's my baby doing. I went down to see that Yn is making breakfast. I went to her and back hugged her.

Jimin: What you are making?
Yn: Pancakes
Jimin : Yaaa don't talk with that cold tune!
Yn: Then what to do Jimin!

She suddenly raised her voice.