15. Finding You

Hello there how are you all. I hope you're fine. So I am sorry that I updated late because I was ill. Now I am fine. So let's get in the story.

Yn pov :

I am on my bed sleeping peacefully while hugging my Jiminnie like a koala. I slowly opened my eyes and saw his cute sleeping face. I smile at his face because it's so cute. I pecked his lips but suddenly he pecked my lips too. I opened my eyes widely and Jimin just kept on smiling. Then I said.

Yn: Are you awake Jimin ?

He didn't say anything. I think he is asleep or maybe dreaming. I slowly tried to remove his hand from my waist but he suddenly pulled me in his embrace and my head hit his chest. Then he said.

Jimin : Stay like this.

I slowly lifted my head up and looked at me. Then he removed some strains of my hair from my face and looked at me for 1 minute straight. Then he leaned towards me and kiss me on my eyes. Then he said.

Jimin : What did you eat to be so beautiful baby?

I blush at his statement. I kept on smiling like an idiot. Then he said.

Jimin : Looks like someone is blushing !
Yn: Yaaaaa!
Jimin: Hehe.

Then he removed his hand from my waist and started opening his camera. Then he lifted his phone in the air and looked at me.

Jimin : Can you please smile I am gonna take a picture with you since I don't have any pictures with you.
Yn: Ah sure.

I hugged his waist and looked at his phone and smile. Then he clicked the camera button and the picture is taken. Then he showed me the picture.

Jimin: Nice right?
Yn: Yes.

He smiled and then started watching his gallery. Then I said.

Yn: Can I see your gallery?
Jimin: Of course.

Then he gave his phone to me and hug my waist. Then I started watching his gallery. Then one picture caught my attention.

The picture :

Yn: Like seriously I don't know how can someone be so damn cute hot sexy handsome at the same time

Jimin: Hehe I don't know.

Then I again started to watch his photos and again one picture caught my attention.

The picture :