11. Care for me

So hey there, how are you all. I hope all of you are fine. So this is chapter 11. Let's get in the story.

Yn pov :

Wah it's so delicious.

Yn: Chim baby I think you should thank Jin Opaa.
Jimin: Okay but why?
Yn: Because he taught you how to make such delicious food.
Jimin: Oh yeah Hehe.
Yn: We Armys are right.
Jimin: About what?
Yn: Jin Opaa
Jimin: Okay wait.
Yn: Huh?
Jimin: You call him Opaa?
Yn: Umm.. Yeah any problem?
Jimin : No problem but you never called me Opaa.
Yn : Okay I will call hmm
Jimin: Fine *sigh*

We started to eat again. But I wanted some Kimchii fried rice so I asked Jimin.

Yn: Can you please pass me some kimchii fried rice..... Opaaa ?
Jimin: Yes sure.

He passed me the rice but he didn't notice that I called him Opaa.

Yn: Thanks.
Jimin: No problem .

We started to eat again. But suddenly he speak which made me choke.

Jimin: Wait.

I was coughing very hardly. I saw Jimin come to me and started rubbing me behind. He gave me a glass of water which was kept on table. I immediately drank the glass of water in one gulp. Finally I am able to breathe now. I breathe in and out and out and looked at him.

Jimin: Are you okay?
Yn: Yeah don't worry.
Jimin: Yaa how many times I have to tell you not to get surprised when eating food. You get choked and then can't breathe.........

And he started again. Ugh. I just rolled my eyes and listened to him. Woah he literally raped. After he finished I said.

Yn : Are you done?

He was breathing heavily while panting and looked at me with "really" look.

Yn: Woah you just raped. Wait did you learned it from Hobi , Yoongi and Namjoonie Opaa?
Jimin: No I learned it from Jin hyung Hehe.
Yn: Oh that's why you were rapping in front of me. I remember when Jin Opaa raped to Namjoonie Opaa lol.
Jimin: Hehe.
Yn: Anyways you were saying something?
Jimin: Oh did you called me Opaa?
Yn: Yess any problem?
Jimin: No I jus-
Yn: Yaa just now you told me that I should call you Opaa when when I called you Opaa you feel bad. I don't know what type of person are you Jimin?
Jimin: It's not like that Y-
Yn: What it's not like that Huh? You told me to call you Opaa when I call you Opaa you feel pissed off and when I called others Opaa then you feel jealous why?
Jimin: Yn I am telling you don't cut me when I am talking alright?
Yn: Who are you to say that huh! I am not scared of you okay!
Jimin: Don't raise your voice on me!
Yn: You're the one who's raising voice on me not me !
Jimin: Just shut up! You don't know how to respect your elders?
Yn: Says the one who doesn't know how to respect girls or women!
Jimin: I know how to respect girls and women !
Yn: Oh really then you wouldn't kidnapped your fan and brought her home and r*pped her at the first day itself and not only one day you did two days and I don't know that how many times you will do!
Jimin: Just shut up!
Yn: No I will not get will you do Huh!

He suddenly throw the glass on the floor which sounds a loud thud and the glass broke into pieces.

Jimin: Next time don't make me angry okay!
Yn: As I said I am not afraid okay!
Jimin: Shut the f*ck up!
Yn: No what will you d-

Suddenly I felt a hard slap on my face. Yes he slapped me. So hard that I fell on the ground. My eyes widened at the same time it became teary. I feel very hot in my lips so I bring my finger on my lips and when I touched it something fell very liquid type. I bring my finger down to my eyes and after I saw what was there in my lips my eyes widened. It was full of blood at the middle of my lips. I straightly look at Jimin but he was already looking at me knelling down.