17. Serendipity

Hello there how are you all. I hope you're fine. So this is chapter 17. I hope you will enjoy this. Now let's get in the story.

Yn pov:

I wake up hugging Jimin's waist like a cute baby. I smile but it faded away quickly because the past memories flash into my mind. The moment I saw Yoona, I feel like I will go with her but I can't do that. I didn't show her that I am Yn because I don't want Jimin to fall in trouble. I miss her so much. We had so fun when we were together. But time change everything. It changed my life. I came back to Seoul for my education system but I don't think so that the reason I came here will ever be complete. Tears started to fall from my eyes as the past memories flash into my mind. I miss Yoona, Eomma, Appa and Opaa. I opened my phone and search for a picture with my family. After some time I found a picture with my family. My tears started to fall from my eyes.

Jimin pov :

I was sleeping peacefully but my slowly opened my eyes because I heard sobs. I looked around and saw that Yn is crying while looking at her phone. I lifted up my head and saw a family picture of Yn. She was crying looking at the picture. I feel bad. I sit up on the bed and said.

Jimin: Yn....

Yn pov :

I was crying like hell. I didn't notice that Jimin already got up and said.

Jimin: Yn...

I quickly rub my tears and looked at him and said.

Yn : Yess.
Jimin: I know Yn you're crying I can see this.

I immediately burst out of crying. Then suddenly I felt the scent of Jimin which I love the most. He hug me so softly. I hug him back. I feel so good in his embrace. As I said his male scent just relax me. Slowly I stop crying and feel the nice scent of him. Then I said.

Yn: You know your male scent just relax me. I love being in your embrace.
Jimin: I am happy that you love me that much.
Yn : Yeah.....Please don't remove this scent. Seriously it make me feel so relax.
Jimin : Hehe okay fine baby.

I am hungry but I can't tell him because I am shy. But my stomach don't listen to me. It made the hunger sound. I quickly looked down to my stomach and directly look at Jimin. He just looked at me and said.

Jimin: Looks like someone is hungry.

I feel so shy. I covered my face with my hands and directly went inside the bathroom. I heard that he chuckled and said.

Jimin: Don't worry I will make something for my baby mochi!!!

I shut my eyes due to embracment. I waited for him to go downstairs. After some few minutes. I opened the door and saw that he was not at the bedroom. I sigh and came outside the bathroom.

Yn : Ew I feel so sticky. Let me go and take a shower.

Then I take a towel and went inside the bathroom.

Jimin pov :

Here I am making food for my baby mochi. I think she's hungry. No worries I will make food for her. I was busy making food but my phone suddenly vibrated. I looked at the caller id and it was Tae. I quickly receive his phone and said.

*On the phone *

Jimin : Hello Tae.
Tae: Hello Jimin.

Wait why is he sounding so deep ?Why is he talking in deep voice?

Jimin: Tae is everything okay I mean that why are you talking in deep voice?
Tae: Everything is not okay Jimin.
Jimin : What why!?
Tae : Last night Koo suddenly felt sick and now he's in high fever.
Jimin: What!?
Tae: Yes.
Jimin: But how?
Tae: I don't know. He was not feeling well and suddenly he fainted and now he's in high fever.
Jimin: Is he alright now?
Tae: No he's not. So would you don't mind can you please come here.
Jimin: Yes sure why not!
Tae: Okay come tomorrow.
Jimin: Tomorrow why not today!?
Tae: Let me see if his fever don't come down then I will call you.
Jimin: Okay.
Tae: Okay now bye.
Jimin: Byee.