13. Caught

So hey there how are you all I hope you're fine. So this is chapter 13. I hope you will enjoy it. Lets get in the story.

Jimin pov :

I can't believe what I saw just now with my eyes. He was nobody else other than Suga hyung. He was staring at me with a confused look. Since Yn was standing just behind me, I pushed her to the trial room and locked the door. Then I looked at Suga hyung and said nervously.

Jimin: Oh hiii hyung.
Suga : Whom did you push inside?
Jimin: No body Hehe

I said nervously. I don't want that Suga hyung get to know all this because if he gets to know about it then I am done.

Jimin: Anyways what are you doing here?
Suga : I just came for some groceries.
Jimin : Oh okay.
Suga : What about you?
Jimin: Oh I ummm..... I-i umm..
Suga : What Jimin?
Jimin: Oh yeah I came here to buy medicine for my friend's mother.
Suga: You came to buy medicine here in this clothes section?
Jimin: No no I was just passing by here and then you met me.
Suga: But you're waiting here?
Jimin : No I felt like someone called me and yes you called me.
Suga : Okay.
Jimin: Hehe.
Suga: By the way when you are coming ?
Jimin: Oh I will be coming tomorrow.
Suga : Okay and come soon tomorrow.
Jimin : I will come at maybe at 11 am.
Suga: Okay.

Then his phone started to vibrate.

Suga: 1 minute please.
Jimin : Sure.

Then he start to talk to someone. I looked back but I can't see anything because I locked the door. After a few seconds Suga hyung hung up the call and said.

Suga: I gotta go Jin hyung is calling.
Jimin : Ah okay sure.
Suga: Bye
Jimin: Bye hyung and go safely.

He smiled and went back. I saw his figure till he didn't go far away so that he doesn't notice us. After he went I opened the door and went inside the trial room. And there's my Yn sitting on the chair. As soon as she saw me, she directly hugged me tightly. I hugged her too and kissed her head to calm her down because she was sobbing hardly.

Jimin: It's okay baby calm down I am here.
Yn: W-why did you p-push me so h-hard? *sob*
Jimin: I am sorry baby. Actually Suga hyung was here so if he will notice us them it will be a big problem so I pushed you and I am very sorry about that.

She stopped sobbing and looked at me and said.

Yn: It's okay I understand. Actually when you pushed me inside I was shocked because you know it happened suddenly. I was about to shout but I heard your voice and a familiar voice. After some time I recognized the voice and it was of Yoongi Opaa. So I didn't shout because I didn't want you to fall in trouble for me so I just waited here. And here you are.

Yn pov :

After I explained him the situation, he hugged me tightly because he knew that I am very afraid now. I hugged him back tightly. Then he pulled out and said.

Jimin: I am sorry my baby mochi.
Yn: Nah as I said its okay I understand hmm.

I pecked his lips and looked at him.

Yn: Now let's go we have lot of stuff to buy.
Jimin: Yeah. But..
Yn: Huh?
Jimin: We have to be careful okay.
Yn: Sure.

Then we came out of the trial room and went to buy our stuff.

*Time skip* (I am lazy 😴)

After 1 hour of shopping we came back home. I put all the stuff on the other side and jumped on the couch.
And same goes to Jimin. Then I asked him.