25. I'm missing you

Hello there. How are you all doing. I hope you're fine. So this is chapter 25. I hope you'll enjoy this. Now let's get in the story.

Yn pov:

Sun rays falling in my eyes wakes me up. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the time.

Yn: It's 7 am already.

I rub my eyes and sit on the bed. I directly look at the window and a smile appears on my lips. The air coming in the room relax me. But suddenly it hit my head.

Yn: Wait this scent! It's like Jimin's scent!

I sigh and go to the window. I close my eyes so that I can feel the air. Not gonna lie but I miss Jimin.

Yn: It's been 3 weeks since I came from Jimin. I just hope he's alright. I don't get any information of him. I know I did this because I wanted to take revenge but not staying with him made me realize that I miss him. He did wrong but he gave me a lot of things. He bought me a house. I miss everything about him, his hugs, his kisses, his scent, his smile everything. Not staying with him made me realize that I really fall in love with him as a man.

I sigh because I miss him a lot.

Yn: Should I message him?

I was about to take my phone when suddenly Opaa came.

Jihun : Good morning Yn.
Yn: Oh morning Opaa.
Jihun: Wait are you okay?
Yn: Yes opaa!

I said while rolling my eyes because I am annyoned as f*ck.

Jihun: Listen if something is bothering you please do tell me.
Yn: Opaa as I said its nothing now you go I gotta take a shower!
Jihun: Okay okay..

Then he left from my bedroom. I take a towel from the wardrobe and was about to go to bathroom. But I sigh because I miss him a lot

*After 5 minutes *

I came out of the bathroom wearing this

I did my morning routine and sent downstairs to see that Yoona and mom is making breakfast

Yn: Good morning!
Yoona: Morning!
Ym: Come here dear!

I went to mom and hug her.

Yn: Eomaa what are you making?
Ym: Pancakes!
Yoona: Your favorite!
Yn: Yes yes!

They chuckled at my reaction.

Ym: Now you go and call your Appa and Jihun.
Yn: Okay.

I went to upstairs to call them. I knocked at the door.

Jihun: Who's that?!
Yn: Opaa it's me Yn !
Yd: Oh Princess come !

I went inside the bedroom and smile.