19. Love You More

Hello there Cutie pies. How are you all. I hope you're fine. So this is chapter 19. I hope you'll enjoy this. Now let's get in the story.

Jimin pov :

I don't know why are they smriking like that. I nervously said.

Jimin: W-what happen?
Tae: Do you know what we just got to know?
Jimin: W-what?
Tae: The day before yesterday, some armys noticed you with a girl. So who was that girl?

What!? How did this happen? Wait did armys notice me with Yn? No no this can't be. I nervously said.

Jimin : What are you taking about Tae?
Tae: Wait let me show you the picture.

Then he opened his phone and show me a picture. My eyes widened because it was me with Yn. I didn't know what to do. Then suddenly a idea popped in my mind. Then I said.

Jimin: I can't believe you're saying that this is me..
Tae: If I am not wrong this is you...
Jimin: From which angel do this boy looks like me?

Then all of them kept quiet. Then I smirk and said.

Jimin: See...and about that girl, I don't know who is she maybe she's this boy's girlfriend..
Tae: But army's noticed it..
Jimin: Maybe this boy's figure looks like me and I am telling the truth why I will be with a girl....and y'all know that if something happened I always tell you specially Tae so why you're drooling over me...and I noticed y'all when my friend's mom incident happened y'all are just keep on drooling over me...

Then all of them looked down. I got relief but I was sad that all of them lied to me about Jungkook.

Jimin: I am sad and disappointed to y'all because you lied to me about Jungkook for this stupid picture.
Tae: I am sorry soulmate ple-
Jimin: Enough Tae!! Don't do this. I never expected you to lie to me. You said we're soulmates and soulmates know everything about each other. I really never expected you to be like this and not only you I also never expected all of you to be like this. I am really very sad and disappointed to y'all now.
Tae: I am so-
Jimin: No!!!!! Since y'all lied I am leaving . I need to bring some medicine to aunty. So byee.

I leave them and I came out from the dorm. I am really very sad and disappointed because they all lied to me. Then I sat in the car and drive to house.

Tae pov:

Jimin just left us just now. I feel bad for him and at the same time angry because he lied.

Tae: We all know that he loves Yn. So why is he not saying this to us?
Hobi: Maybe he's afraid.
Jin: Afraid?
Hobi: Yes he's afraid because he's thinking that we will take him away from Yn so he's lying to us.
Suga: But we can't just sit and watch this drama.
Namjoon: You're right.
Yoona: Wait I have an idea.
Tae: What idea Yoona?

Yoona pov :

Yoona: So if we make Jimin say that he loves Yn or Yn is with him then?
Jin: But how?
Yoona: I have my plans..

I smirk because I have a very brilliant idea about it.

Yn pov :

I am here sitting on the couch bored. But I really love the house. All thanks to Jimin. I just love this house. Then suddenly the doorbell rang. I got up from the couch and go to the door. After I opened the door, my eyes widened.