9. Periods

Hey there. How are you all. I hope all of you are fine. So this is chapter 9. Let's get in the story.

Jimin pov :

It's feels so good when me and Yn talk like this. I hope I will be able to succeed in making Yn love me. I hope she will love me too just like I do. But I am afraid of losing her. I mean that I am an idol, a famous idol whom the people knows, has lots and lots of fans around the world and being obessesed with his fan is not a small thing. I don't have any fear but I kinda afraid of losing her. I know that I am weird, hard and not perfect but in some part of heart, there is good place as everyone knows that everyone has good qualities and bad qualities. If armys get to know about all this, I am no more and also it will cause trouble to Yn which I don't wanna happen.

Yn: Hey Jimin are you okay?

I couldn't control myself so I stand up and tightly hug Yn.

Yn pov:

I saw Jimin lost in his thoughts. So I asked him.

Yn: Hey Jimin are you okay?

From nowhere he stands up and directly hug me tightly. I was shocked,  I didn't know what to do. Then he spoke.

Jimin: I am afraid of losing you.

Wait is he sniffing? But why? 

Yn: Jimin why are you sniffing?
Jimin: Because I am afraid of losing you. *sniff*

I pulled him and looked at his red pluffy eyes.

Yn: Why are you crying?
Jimin: Be-because I-I am af-fraid of lo-osing you.

Seeing him like this, I felt pitty. Even if he kidnapped me, r*pped me but I can't see people cry. I slowly wiped his tears and cupped his face and said.

Yn: Now stop crying I don't like tears in people's eyes.
Jimin: But what if I loose you?
Yn: Don't think about that let's end this topic here hmm.
Jimin: I don't know Yn but when I saw you first time I thought I got my love of my life and that is you. We both know that I saw you in our concert but before our concert in our dressing room I felt like something is going to happen. I was really very tensed because what I thought became true so I gave updates on Instagram. After I saw you I couldn't take my eyes from you, your eyes lips nose and everything perfect. You maybe thinking that I love you for your body but I am telling you I love you the way you are. And in the fansigning I couldn't take my eyes from you. The moment and you came to me, I felt like I am in heaven. My heart beat so fast that even I can hear it. When I know that I r*pped you and also yesterday I was very hard on you. I a really sorry for that Yn but I am very afraid of losing you. I don't know what I will do when you will not be with me. I swear I  become a psychopath if I loose you. So please Yn don't leave me. I know that you don't love me but after some time you will love me like I do. So please Yn don't leave me. My heart belongs to you please don't Yn. I know I maybe clingy but please Yn don't leave me alone please Yn.

He began to cry while hugging me. I felt pitty for him so I hugged him too and rubbed his back so that he can be comforted. After some time he calm down and slowly pulled away. I looked at his pluffy red eyes which were full of tears. I wiped his tears away and said.

Yn: I know you love me but I thought as an army but no you love me as a woman. See Jimin as we both know I am your fan and you're my idol. So you have to love me as an army. If you can't then it's okay but I love you as an idol so I don't think that I can ever love you as a man.
Jimin: Please Yn I love you please.
Yn: See Jimin once you told that armys are in your heart right? So as an army I will be always in your heart hmm.
Jimin: I want you to be a woman whom I love in my heart not as an army please Yn.
Yn: I understand and I know that you love me and I love you too but as an idol so it may take time to love you as a man.
Jimin: Take time. How much time you want to take you take but please don't leave me alone please.
Yn: Now let's end this topic here hmm I don't like tears in people's eyes you know so wipe your tears and smile.

He wiped his tears and smile like a cute baby. Not gonna lie but he looked so cute.

Yn : Now it's cute now free your worries in the air.
Jimim : Okay wait a minute!
Yn: Huh?
Jimin: Did you just say I am cute?

What wait when did I said oh yes I said ugh. I looked at me with wriggling eyes.

Yn: What no when did I said?
Jimin: You said just now you can't lie to me my baby mochi.
Yn: No I didn't say.

I came closer to me while talking. I stepped back but I feel the cold wall behind my back. I looked at him and he was too close to me that I can feel his hot breath in my face. Our faces are inches away from each other. Suddenly he smashed his lips into mine. As usual the kiss was full of love  and passionate. I want to kiss him back because of his shape but I didn't. I controled myself. After school time he pulled out and said.

Jimin: This time I leave you but next time you have to kiss me.

I nooded in fear. Suddenly I felt a huge pain in my stomach.

Yn: Ouch!
Jimin: Yn are you okay.
Yn: Aaaaaaa it's paining!
Jimin: What baby?
Yn: My stomach ouch!
Jimin: Wait let me bring some medicine from the first aid box.

He went to bring some medicine and here I was dying of pain. But wait why is it paining so much. Oh man holy shit I think I got my periods. Ugh I hate this fcking bloody week. I quickly rushed to the bathroom.

Jimin: Yn wait where are you going?

I didn't listen and quickly rushed inside. And yes as usual I got my periods. I feel embarrassed to asked Jimim for pads but I have to ask him because he is outside the bathroom.

Yn: Umm...jimin.
Jimin: Yess baby any problem?
Yn: Actually I got my periods.
Jimin: Oh you need pads right?
Yn: Umm yes wait you know about this.
Jimin: Yes but wait let me give you your pads.

He went to wardrobe, picked up a pad and gave it to me. I changed my pad quickly and came out feeling embarrassed.

Jimin: Now you feel better?
Yn: Yes and thank you but you know about this?
Jimin: Yess it's simple all girls go through periods its a simple natural process which every girl have to go through every month because they have flow of blood from their wombs it's simple and no need to feel embarrassed baby.
Yn: Aaaaaaa stop it I feel embarrassed.
Jimin: It's nothing like that baby you don't have to hmm.
Yn: Okay but how you know about all this?
Jimin: I also have a woman right who is my mom. She also goes through periods so I know what girls feela when they have periods and specially period cramps.
Yn : Okay.
Jimin: And I know the best thing is that you have to rest now hmm.
Yn: Okay and thanks.
Jimin: No problem baby.

Suddenly again I feel a huge pain in my stomach.

Yn: Aaaaa!
Jimin: Wait let me give you cuddles.

He carried me to bed and gave me cuddles. Not gonna lie but it relieves me. And he made me relax by cuddles.

Yn: Thank you Jimin.
Jimin: As I said no problem.

And we slept while cuddling.

So this was my 9th chapter of Obessesion. I hope you all will like it. And also comment down how you liked it and if any mistakes are there please ignore it. I will try to update the next chapter fast. So till then take care. Byee and Love y'all 💜❤💜❤💜