10. Love

Hello there what's up. So I am gonna update the 10th chapter of Obsession. So I hope you will like it. Now let's get in the story.

Next Day

Yn pov :

I slowly opened my eyes because the sun rays are falling in my eyes. I put hands on my face to avoid the sun rays. I turned around and saw Jimin hugging my waist in the cutest manner with a cute smile on his face. He is so cute.

Yn: You look so cute when you're sleeping but when you are awake or you know become like a beast, you look like a devil which I don't like it. Always be the cutest Mochi of Armys not the devil Mochi.

Suddenly he pecked my lips.

Jimin: I understood my baby mochi.

Wait is he awake?

Yn: Oh sorry I woke you up.
Jimin : Na na na na ~
Yn : Serendipity.
Jimin: You listened Serendipity?
Yn: Yeah of course!
Jimin: Do you liked it?
Yn: Umm... No I didn't liked it.
Jimin: Okay.

His smile faded away and turned the other side.

Yn: Yaa Yaa I didn't like it because I love it.

He suddenly turned to my side and attack my heart with the world's cutest smile.

Yn: Yaaa Jimin ah stop it!
Jimin : What?
Yn: Your cuteness overload!
Jimin: Hehe.

We both share each other smiles. I looked at my hand and his hand.

Yn: Give your pinky finger.
Jimin: Why?
Yn: I wanna see something.
Jimin: Okay.

He gave his hand and I intertwine my hand with his and check my pinky finger with his.

Yn: Yeee mine is longer than yours!
Jimin: Yaaa why my hand is so small. I can't even beat you also why?
Yn: Yeah and you can't beat Tae also Hahahaha!
Jimin: Yaa that's not funny!
Yn : You know I know ~
Jimin: Yaaaa.

We both laughed like idiots. He looks so cute when he's laughing. I think I am slowly falling in love with him as a man.

Jimin pov:

We both laughed like idiots. When I looked at her, her eyes were already attached with mine. We were both lost in our eyes. Their was awkward silence in the room. So I decided to speak.

Jimin: Yn can I get a hu-

I couldn't finish my sentence as she hugged me tightly. I was shocked but I hugged her back loving this feeling.

Jimin : I love you my Baby Mochi.
Yn: I love you too my Chim Chim.

Wait what? Did she just say she loves me? Wait if this a dream don't awake me. I suddenly pinched myself and it hurts.

Jimin: Ouch!

Yn pov :

Yes I have to agree that I fell in love with Jimin so I said my feelings to him. But he suddenly said.

Jimin: Ouch!

I pull out from the hug and saw him rubbing his cheeks with a pout on his face. UwU cuteness overload. But I decided to ask him.

Yn: What happened are you okay?
Jimin: I am okay but wait did you said you love me?

I smiled and cupped his face and said.

Yn: Yes you heard right I love you my Chim Chim.
Jimin: As an idol?
Yn: Nah as a man because I fall in love with you.

He suddenly hugged me so tightly. I hugged him back. I love this feeling.