21. Heart broken

So there cutie pies. How are you all. I hope you're fine. So this is chapter 21. I hope you'll like it. Now let's get in the story.

*Next Morning *

Yn pov :

I was sleeping peacefully, when suddenly my phone vibrated. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Yoona message me. I quickly see the messages.

< Yn good morning are you awake? >

[ Ah good morning and yes I am awake ]

< Okay actually I call you but you're sleeping so I didn't distrub you >

[ Oh but where are you? ]

< I am a grocery shop >

[ Oh and when will you come? ]

< Umm...maybe after half an hour? >

[ Okay ]

< Now you get up it's 9:30 >

[ What!? Oh my fcking god now I go byee ]

< Okay okay byee >

I quickly put my phone down and took a towel and went to bathroom to take a shower.

*Meanwhile Bts *

Tae pov :

Here we are getting ready for to pick up Jimin. After a long time, he will always be with us. I am so happy that we got our Jimin back. Now I am downstairs waiting for the other members. Suddenly Jin hyung came and said.

Jin: Taehyungie..
Tae: Yes.
Jin: Are you sure that Yn was with Jimin?
Tae: Yeah, I called Yoona and she said that she took Yn with her, I mean that Yn is with Yoona now..
Jin: Okay, I just hope we don't get to see any drama now..
Tae: That's what I am thinking about hyung..
Jin: Yes.. I just want Jimin back and live a happy life like we use to do earlier.
Tae: Yeah and don't worry hyung everything will be alright.
Jin: I hope so Tae...
Tae: Yeah...once Jimin is back everything will alright automatically..
Jin: Yeah..

He patted my shoulder and we both shared smile. Suddenly Jungkook said.

Jk: Hyung I think we should go..
Tae: Ah oh yeah let the others come then we will go..
All: We are ready..
Tae: Okay now let's go..

Then we all left from the house. I am happy that after a long time, Jimin will be always with us.

*After 20 minutes *

We reach the house. Not gonna lie but this is beautiful. I knocked on the door, but no response was there. I bend the door's handle. And to my surprise, the door was open. I looked at the members and they nodded. Then we all went inside but got shocked at the view. There were alcohol bottles here and there, pieces of glasses lying on the floor, some broken flower vase, that means the whole house is full of mess. We managed to go to upstairs and when I opened the bedroom door, my heart broken into million of pieces. Jimin has an alcohol bottle in his hand. The bedroom is full of mess, pieces of glasses, broken vase and bedsheets were crawl up in the bed. Then slowly Jimin look at me with his drunk eyes and again he turned his gaze and started to drink more. I can't tolerate this anymore. I ran to him and snatched the bottle from him and said.

Tae: What are doing!?
Jimin: Don't you dare talk to me like that *drunk voice *

He speaks with his drunk voice. I feel like the world has stop. The alcohol smell is coming from his body.

Tae: Why are you doing this Jimin why!?
Jimin: Because she fucking left me!!!!

He bursted out of tears and kneel down in front of me. I bend down to his level and hug him.

Tae: Soulmate!
Jimin: She left me why!!!
Tae : Who left you soulmate?
Jimin: Yn....

I couldn't believe he said Yn. I looked at him and said.

Tae: Yn.?
Jimin: I love a girl. Her name is Yn. Lee Yn. She's an army. I was so obsessed with her in the concert day. I day, I kidnapped her and never let her go. But after days, she said that she started to love me, not as an idol, but as a man. She said we are eternity. She said nobody can separate us. She said we are strong. She said she will never leave me. She said she loves me not as an idol but as a man. Why did she left me!!!!!!????

My heart skip a beat. I felt bad for Jimin.

Tae: Then what about your friend's mom?
Jimin: That was all a lie.

We sigh because we knew that he was lying from the beginning.

Tae: Now let's go to dorm.
Jhope: I feel sorry for you but you shouldn't kidnapped her.
Jin: As being your hyung, you shouldn't do that Jimin ah.
Jk: Jin hyung is right, if you really love her then you should have told us.
Namjoon: We would really find a solution.
Tae: Now leave that all, let's go now.
Suga: Wait!!

We all looked at Suga Hyung confused. Then he said.

Suga: He's not com with us...
Tae: Why!!??
Suga: Because he fucking own this house, so why he need to come with us?

I go to Suga hyung and whispered in his eyes.

Tae: Hyung please try to understand. If he'll not be there with us, then we might not know what he'll do..

He looked at me and nodded. Then I said.

Tae: Now let's go..

I picked up Jimin and went downstairs. But suddenly he whispered to me in drunk voice.

Jimin: Tae..
Tae: Yes..
Jimin: Why did she left me?
Tae: You don't worry about it..

Then I place him on the back seat and Hobi hyung drove us to dorm.

*After 20 minutes *

We reach dorm. I carried Jimin on my back and went to the bedroom. Then I place him on the bed. I removed his shoes and then I covered him with the blanket. Tears started to fall from my eyes. I can't see my soulmate like this. I kiss him forehead and went outside the bedroom. Then I went to downstairs and sat down on the couch with the others. I couldn't control back my tears so I brusted out of crying. I can sense that all are looking at me. Then suddenly Hobi hyung pull me in his embrace and said.

Jhope: Tae don't worry everything will be alright..
Tae: When will all be right hyung?
Jhope : Soon.
Tae: You know, I can't see my soulmate in this condition.
Jk: I know hyung even I can't.
Jin: Same here.. I know that I scold you it's because I love you all.
Namjoon: Yes I know.
Suga: Not gonna lie but I feel bad for him..
Tae: Hyung everything will be alright right?
Jin: Yes Tae don't worry...

I hope so everything gets alright like earlier and we will live a happy life like we use to do earlier...

So this was the chapter 21 of Obsession. I hope you'll like it. Please ignore my grammatical errors and mistakes. Comment down below how you like it and don't be a silent reader. I will try to update the next chapter fast so till then take care. Byee and Love y'all ✨💜