14. Morning Kiss

Hello there how are you all. I hope you're fine. So this is chapter 14. I hope you will enjoy it. Let's get in the story.

Yn pov :

I slowly opened my eyes because the sun rays falling directly on eyes are irritating me. I put my hands on my face. Then I turned around and saw my Chim Chim sleeping peacefully. I smiled and pecked his forehead. He smiled in his sleep. I chuckled at his cute behavior.

Yn: How can someone be so cute, hot, sexy and handsome at the same time?

Suddenly he widely opened his eyes and looked at me.

Jimin: And how can someone be so cute, hot, funny, sweet, sexy and beautiful at the same time?

What did he say just now?

Yn: Huh?

He chuckled at my reaction because my reaction was a dumb one. But then he said.

Jimin: Now where's my gift?
Yn: Gift?
Jimin: Yeah my gift?
Yn: What gift?
Jimin: Oh shit I forgot to tell you. Okay so every morning you have to give me a gift okay.
Yn: What gift?
Jimin: My morning kiss.
Yn: What?!
Jimin : Yes now give my morning kiss.
Yn: But.. Aish this boy okay fine.

Before I lean to him, he already lean to me. I chuckled but then gently attached my lips into his. Both of our lips are moving in the same sync. The kiss is full of love that we both have for each other. Then he grip my back head and pull me more closer to him. After some time we pull out because of the lack of air. Then he looked at me and smiled.

Jimin : Now every morning, I should get my gift.
Yn: Sure why not?

He smiled and pulled me more closer. My head is now on his chest. I can hear his heartbeat beating faster. I am enjoying in his embrace because I can feel the scent of his body. Then I felt a soft thing on my forehead. Wait did he kissed me. Again I felt the same thing but this time I lifted my head up and saw that he was about to kiss my head but he kiss me on my eyes. He opened his eyes and said.

Jimin: Oh sorry I was about to kiss you on your forehead.
Yn: Do you know that when a person kiss the other person in his or her eyes, that means that the person who kissed in the eyes has a lot of love towards the person. The person didn't want to leave that person.....So you kissed me on my eyes so that signifies that you love me to the moon and back.
Jimin : Really!
Yn: Yes!
Jimin : But how did you got to know?
Yn: I google it once.
Jimin: Oh okay.
Yn: Now come let's fresh up.
Jimin: Let's get it~
Yn: What?
Jimin : You ready you ready you ready~
Yn : What the hell!?

I laughed at his reaction. He was using his legs as sword and telling those funny things. Then he took a towel and went to bathroom saying.

Jimin: Carbonara~ Tony Montana ~ Carbonara~ Lachibolala ~

What the actual f*ck is this? Is he good? I laughed at his reaction and waited for him to come so that I can take a shower too. I take my phone but when I open it the battery was down so I took out the charger from the drawer and charge it.

Yn: I am bored what should I do now?

I saw Jimin's phone so I started to see his gallery pics. As I was scrolling down, one picture caught my attention.

The picture