Abhi's Mission III

"I have prepared the Script" the weird kidnapper said.

"Thank heavens for it" Jai said getting ready with his notepad.

"No one will stop me. This is my first time as you know so say one word and I'll cut the girl's-

"No! " Avneet yelled Siddharth immediately rushed beside her to make her quite and not get that weirdo's attention.

"Hair, she'll be bald by the time you could save her" The kidnapper continued.

"I want to talk to Vaishnavi" Abhi demanded

"She has done enough talking it's my turn. No one will speak anything now unless you want her bald?"

"Just even a hair off her head you will pay severely losing more than your hair Creep" Reem warned him.

Jai stared at her affectionately it was kind of a beautiful feeling to see her angry at someone other than him.

"I am not a creep I am just doing my job"

"Should I give you a medal for it?" Jai asked sarcastically.

"I don't want a medal I want my brother back. I have your daughter I mean AhhhhHh-- the girl with me if you want her back in long hair then return my brother. Bring him back!! I want to play cricket with him! You know it is so hard to play alone..."

"I know that feeling" Jai sympathized. "Doing balling and batting alone it's very boring and tiring"he feel blessed to have his monkeys and of course his friends.

Reem shot him the coldest glare Jai immediately put a finger on his lips shutting his mouth.

"I am going to contact the police you are so gone" Abhi said he was done with playing games.

"Arey yarr why Police you know it's my first time can't I get a benefit of doubt? Or some special favors?.."

"He has a point" Jai said agreeing.

"Whose side are you on? " Jannat asked wanted to punch his stupid mouth. Reem cracked her knuckles doing Jannat a favor.

Jai instantly shot up speaking
"Listen bro give wasi- I mean Vaishnavi she has no involvement as to why Rana ran away"

"Who's Rana?"

"Your brother duh" Faisu said for the first time.

"I have only one brother and his name is Riyaz"

"It's actually Rana" Faisu argued

"Rana? Why did he change his name? can you tell me when this happened?"

Siddharth told
"We don't know exactly when-

"1 year 6months 13 days 3 hours 25 minutes ago" Faisu answered quickly.

"Okay I see what about seconds? How many seconds? "

Avneet huffed it's about time she took the matter in her hands, "you are getting off the topic Mr. Kidnapper! Return us our Vaishnavi it won't be a police case I promise!"

"Honestly speaking, I was not even planning to kidnap Vaishnavi"

"Why?" Jai asked frowning.

Reem kicked his chair which go sliding and hit Siddharth.

Jai left before he was further bashed.

"Dude what the hell?" Siddharth groaned which got suppressed when the kidnapper said,

"I was going to kidnap that Avneet girl I remember my brother used to like her. I didn't have her picture so among you girls I pick Vaishnavi considering she must be the prettiest one"