Chat #11

•••••

"what are you doing here don't you have to be somewhere in the cupboard? Or the bedroom?" Avneet asked spotting Siddharth.

Before he could say anything Avneet's eyes widened, "of course! you're here because here is the cupboard" she pointed at the blue cupboard who knew people could use it for these things also, she thought, "and bed oh my god! You doing two people at the same time and the same place. Eww... The best starring pig award goes to you! Geez I can't share the air with you"

She turned to leave.

Siddharth thinking for a second are there awards for pigs also?, "wait Avneet you are not even listening to me!"

Avneet faced back with her hand on the knob.

Siddharth continued with his heartfelt speech,"I am not a pig okay? Alright! I am a human and I don't know what's happening?"

"But you're still here?" Avneet asked.

"I came to check who's Faisy? And Jany? Are they beautiful?" Siddharth replied.

Avneet shook her head, "wow you really are a pig can't believe you don't know them, and then also you're still present here to meet them, outstanding the most surprising figure award goes to you!"

Siddharth wondered how many awards were he going to receive tonight?

"Listen Avneet I seriously don't know them"

"Then why are you here! Didn't you know what their love letter has invited you in for?" Avneet turned the knob yanking but it didn't budge.

"I know!" Siddharth admitted it wasn't the first time he was getting these kinda letters.
"But I want to check if they really meant what they said"

Avneet gaped, "oh wow! You're of course a pig! -oh god why this door is not opening!"

Siddharth came forward to check, "oh I guess we are locked, not that I care... But now how will I meet them??"

"Unbelievable! With no doubt, you're a pig! You care about them when we here are locked up, trust me the last thing I wanted to be was getting locked with you!"

"Girls dream about this"

"Do they know you're a pig?"

"I am not a pig please stop this you can't say these things!. I swear I don't know them, in fact, the writing looked more of Abhi's-

"Wait! Faisy and Jany .. oh my gosh..
...did you get something Siddharth!!" Avneet asked realizing.

Siddharth thought for a second then nodded, "of course I should have known this! they are Abhi's girlfriends!"

Avneet facepalmed, "not that Faisy= Faisu, and Jany= Jai they are here and they locked us? I don't think so locking us was included in the plan....So who locked us then?"

•••

Vaishnavi grinned standing aside in a corridor. They deserve to be together she thought. What they had was real. And now a happy ending. She sighed. Taking out her phone.

It was difficult to use it in costume,

Abhi| Vaish

Hey

Hello

Where are you?

Where are you?

Huh somewhere

Same, somewhere

Okay