Extras # 5 -(I)

"so I ran into a guy today" Vaishnavi said, arranging the glasses on the side table.

Abhi stopped with the lighting he was adjusting.

"Was he hot?" Faisu asked poking his head out from the tangled up in pink ribbons.

"Ignore him he's lately being very weird" Jai advised Vaishnavi while putting a huge birthday cap on his head.

Abhi cleared his throat, "and?" He prompted Vaishnavi to continue.

Vaishnavi blushed looking down,"he asked for my number"

"And did he give you his number?" Faisu cut in.

Jai chuckled looking at Abhi who narrowed his eyes at him.

"I hope you told him you are not single" Abhi asked.

Reem shot him a glare , "mind your language Abhishek she can give her number to anyone she wants to"

Vaishnavi blurted immediately, "I didn't give him!".

Easing Abhi's worry.

"And his name was Riyaz"

Oh all nodded continuing their works.

Vaishnavi frowned that's not the reaction she expected from them.

"He said he would like to come to Avu's surprise birthday party ... Today" she looked at Jannat who was giving a pep talk to the very nervous Siddharth.

Siddharth was pale from tension how will he do?? How will he bring Avneet here without arousing any suspicion! It had to be a surprise otherwise everything will spoiled. His head   ached with a sharp pain of tension.

It was Abhi who answered by a frown because others looked so not interested of someone named Riyaz.

Jai settled the cap saying, "you invited him? We will have more presents now!"

Reem threw a rubber ball at him, irritatedly. "Shut it do something useful!"

He gave her a flying kiss.

Reem's face burned she got up and left the hall not before stepping on his foot.

"She's talking about Rana" Jannat told rolling her eyes.

The atmosphere entirely changed Faisu looked in pain the wound that was healing was again wide open, bleeding with old nostalgic memories.

Jai sat down clutching his foot, "did you told him that he's banned from our lives"

"I actually have invited him" Vaishnavi told sadly.

Abhi gave her a forced smile, "no problem"

Faisu got up, "how's it a NO PROBLEM!! it's the most serious problem in the history of humankind!"

"Abhi teach your girl the difference between right and wrong" Jai advised earning a flying box at him from across the room.

He barely escaped it.

"She is not an item. Your girl.." Reem glared at him standing at the door.

Jai didn't argue. He was too young to die.

Siddharth gasped, "I can't take this anymore! It's disaster a total disaster just one good party I wanted for her. I failed it. I am the worst boyfriend on this planet"

Jannat rolled her eyes, "Sit down! Stop with this drama and don't fret about Riyaz I'll take care of him"

The boys with scared looks nodded not curious at all about how she'll take care of him.