Extras # 5 -(II)

"SURPRISE!!!"

That's what Avneet had expected instead she walked into a couple in some ahem compromised position.

"Shit wrong door" Siddharth immediately closed it cursing.

Oh my innocent my very very innocent eyes Avneet closed her eyes cringing.

While the unidentified couple rejoiced seemed to be clueless to the interruption.

"I am done I gave up I can't do this" Siddharth said holding his head. Just one work he couldn't do. Just one door he couldn't open right.

"Oh come on no big deal let's get to the right room this time" Avneet suggested while Siddharth sulked at the corner mumbling and punching the wall, "I failed I failed"

"Hey you didn't fail the party is still to-" Avneet paused realizing.

Siddharth glared at her,"you knew it already!"

"Oh what do I know? Did I say something?" Avneet pretended.

But it was too late

"You think this is all a joke a joke for you!" Siddharth asked angrily.

What the actual fuck was wrong with him? Avneet thought frowning.
"Siddharth calm down"

"No! How can I calm down! I- I am leaving I can't do this anymore" Siddharth said, ready to leave. He was overwhelmed by the failure of the party which he took way toooooo seriously.

"For real? We are breaking up because of this"Avneet asked in disbelief.

"I am not breaking up! I just need some time some space"
Before he could leave Avneet took out her shoe wrote with the pen (that she always carried in her bag) 'stupidity' on the shoe and threw at Siddharth's head.

"Ouch"

"Hurt huh? Exactly this way your stupidity hit me right now" Avneet said walking with one shoe to Jannat's room.

*
"Where in the world are both of them?" Reem asked eyeing Jai who was bonding very well with Trump.

Trump said or didn't say anything it still made Jai laughed loudly.

Faisu's eyes too were on Trump. He was a strong supporter of Trump and seeing the person in his mask did weird things to him. Not to mention he wasn't enjoying seeing Jai and Trump's bonding.

Abhi and Vaishnavi were having slow dance without any care of the world or the birthday girl.

"I am not good at dancing" Abhi told shyly, his arms around her waist.

"Neither am I" Vaishnavi said holding his shoulders.

"Then I guess we are perfect" Abhi said grinning twirling her.

Reem walked to Jai smiling(100%fake) because of some stupid deal she's to put to."Jai dear"

Jai ignored her speaking to Trump. "So How's Obama?"

Riyaz cursed under his breath thinking how to get away from him.

He simply shook his head in answer.

"Oh wow! This is a fun game I have to guess what Obama is doing! Sleeping?" Jai said.

Riyaz shook his head, irritated.

"Playing Ludo?" Jai asked excitedly.

Riyaz shook his head again.

"Getting a haircut?"Jai asked.

"Jai! Where is Siddharth?" Reem interrupted.

"Nope not today babe" Jai answered winked at Riyaz he whispered, "This is our code word for you know what" he wiggled his eyebrow suggestively. Reem pulled his arm very sweetly.