Chat #10

Reem
Where the fuck is Avu?

Vaish
Idk I saw Siddharth at the end of our English class. I said her to wait for me out when class ended but she didn't, she left without me ...with him... maybe it's just a coincidence I guess

Reem
He's dead it's not a fucking coincidence he's dead anyway delete this message right after you read it

Avneet
I read it 😑

Jannat
Hey everyone Jai is stood outside of my class?

Reem
Wait there Jan the people I need to kill are increasing now

Jannat
I am going out no probs that Sick boy I can handle by myself.
And Avu you also come here

Avu
Coming right there with Sid

Reem
SID?!!! You are turning into Vaish I see

Vaish
Hey!

Jai was waiting out with a hockey stick Jannat stumbled coming out of the class noticing him with it.

"Don't tell me it's for me" she said little nervous. Jai grinned then laughed loudly as if Jannat cracked the world's funniest joke.

"It's not for you it's for Rana," he said after again a 2 mins good laugh.

Jannat gave him a blank, "you have got a Rana disease like no kidding bro"

He laughed again.

Jannat frowned stepping away from him he didn't look okay right now she thought.

"No it's actually we have decided we will call him Rana regardless of whatever his name is. It's better like this, it's better for us"

Jannat wondered if she needed to call mental asylum asking about some runaway patients.

She nodded with a forced laughed saying, "why are you here anyway?"

"It's break time we are gonna teach them a lesson" Jai swung the stick closely missed a person's head, who was passing by.

"Hey look where you are walking!" Jai shouted at him. The boy shot him a disbelief look oh I get you, boy, Jannat thought.

"You don't have to fight them," Jannat told him.

Jai laughed again that made Jannat really worried about his mental state now.

"We are not fighting, this is for safety precautions," he told swashing the stick like a sword which hit Faisu coming from the other way.

"I told you this is not for kids" he snatched out the stick from Jai's hand rubbing his forehead.

"Wait a minute what you guys are up to?" Jannat asked looking at them with her eyes narrowed.

Faisu still rubbing his forehead answered," We are going to meet them you girls coming or would run away throwing us to them"

Jannat glared at him," we are coming.."

As they walked Jai said," We gotta hide Avneet first!"

Jannat raised her eyebrow, " and why is that so?"

Faisu stopped as he spotted Siddharth and Avneet coming towards them.

Avneet stared at Siddharth, "where are you taking me?"

Siddharth continued talking about his childhood without interruption, "so when I was 5 I had this weird hobby of naming things-

"Can't believe it" Avneet acted surprised.