Abhi's mission V

Jai described, "the game is very simple"

"Oh"

"Yeah it's hide and seek game"

"Seriously! That's my favourite game after thumb war!"

"Bro thumb war is my favourite game too! we have quite similar taste in things!" Jai exclaimed.

Reem made a face, "right both are so weird"

"Really!! Do you also you know ....wave when you see aeroplane in the sky?"

"Hell yeah I wave restlessly till it disappears!"Jai told happily.

"Oh damn what about in rain?"

"I make paper boats" Jai said

"In summers?"

"I drink mango shake" Jai answered

"And in winters? This is the tough one this will decide if we really are the same"

"What is happening?" Avneet frowned.

"Shhh.. it's getting interesting" Faisu shushed her.

Even Siddharth looked interested and also Abhi who was frustrated but silently raised two fingers in bet with Faisu.

"I smoke pencil cigarettes" Jai told.

"Okayy... Natraj or apsara?"

"Apsara cause it is extra dark.." Jai said nervously.

Siddharth crossed his fingers. Faisu prayed badly. Abhi tried to act unbothered. Girls stared at them angrily.

"We are the same! My lost twin!"

Faisu shouted, "yayyy he is selected!!!"

"Oh man It was so tough" Siddharth sighed in relief

"Okay back to the point now" Abhi said, a little calm now.

"Yeah so we are playing hide and seek and we are going to hide with our faces covered and you have to find your brother which will be among us. Say hello Rana!"

"Where!" Faisu shouted, second meeting with Rana wasn't he the luckiest person in this world?

"Imitate him " Jannat alerted him.

"Oh hello" Faisu said in Riyaz's voice

Jai continued
"You will get two chances to find him if you win we get Vaishnavi and if you lose Vaishnavi gets us. What do you say?"

"It sounds like a deal. I know my brother I will recognise him even if his face is covered or he is hidden I will find you brother!"

"Love you" Faisu said , still in character.

"What did he say? Is he really my brother? Your voice really changed to.... like a girl type bro"

"No, it was my friend taking out your brother's voice" all's head turned to Jai.

"I mean he was doing now but the before one was surely your brother"Jai clarified quickly.

"The garage door is going to open come in and hide within ten minutes when the games start"

Meanwhile, Vaishnavi finally managed to runaway from the kidnapper. She thought it was gonna be difficult to escape but the kidnapper was so busy talking on phone on her phone for like almost one and half an hour that he didn't notice her getting out from the back door of the garage house.

She ran and ran and ran went to her home to call her friends.

"Okay people we'll be connected through our group and this is your masks I brought them they were on sale" Jai distributed black masks.