Chat # 12

You kept my laaj 😌😭 thanks ❤️❤️

•••••

Vaishnavi| Abhishek

Oh so hey...

I know you probably don't like me now...
Right I am getting too ahead making conclusions on my own but I know you did like me, didn't you?

You won't be replying I get it 😔

I sent that last msg from Avneet's  phone like you know.. because well that was you girls ultimate plan right?

You all wanted to take revenge for something that happened like a year back.

An hour later

Sid is the most sensitive among us. Avneet might like him but I don't trust Avneet or any of the girls after reading your chats except for you.

I agree it's a invasion of privacy that I did but I had to be sure of and make Sid realize about you girls intentions.

Btw.... we also did plan something like that..so...

Hypocrite

Totally

1 day later

Actually you should know better that friendship is above all

Damnit why are you so upset!

Okay wrong question

See what do you want me to do? You can't seriously stop going to the library cause of me... you can go there I won't follow you I know that's creepy  but BE HAPPY I won't be present there.

2 days later

Okay I lied but you shouldn't have run away the moment you found me right behind you I know that's creepy...but you shouldn't be so scared I don't look that bad...

I guess...

you're not replying I get that but you didn't even block me so

Hey! That was not an idea you can follow

Don't block me pls

3 days later

Don't mind Jai for being rude or Faisu he has gone missing and so has Riyaz as I've heard.

You know we were upset and disappointed when we read your chats which is hypocrisy from our side we know... at least I get that since we had the same plans all along. But for a second we really thought you wanted to be our friends. For a moment we didn't think you were pretending at least I think so...

and why didn't you tell your friends it was me who sent the msg?

It really doesn't feel good of knowing you are reading all the messages and holding yourself back from replying

FiascoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara