Chat#6

"Let's play truth or dare" Jai suggested looking at the girls who sat parallel to the boys.

Reem made a face said, " we don't know anything about each other, Einstein" Why was his house so colorful like some kid's, she still wondered frowning.

Siddharth patted Jai on his back who pouted, "one round won't hurt you" he said challenging the girls.

Avneet raised her brow in response, "it would create awkward situations"

Seriously were they mad? Lost their minds? Why did we agree to this? Oh yes because we have to act to be their friends now. She thought, giving a small smile to Abhi. Could he stop eyeing Vash?

Abhi looked away nodding to, don't know what was going on.

"And I love those" Siddharth smirked.

Avneet stifled back a reply, of course, you love those, mental.

Jannat with the pizza(the last slice that Faisu so wanted) pointed at them. "Tell us about yourself"

Vaishnavi nodded looking at Abhi who was already looking at her. oh shit! How to control and not to blush like a tomato??? She wanted to search that immediately on YouTube.

Siddharth was still smirking, Avneet wondered if that was one of the causes of his mental illness.

"What do you want to know about us?" He asked.

Reem answered after shooting Jai a warning look. He was again trying to take her car keychain. That has Thor's Hammer.
"Something about you all, other than that you text random girls and ask their names through C grade flirting"

Jai grinned flashing his Captain America shield in his keyring. Reem wanted to throw him out with it, it was like the fifth time he was showing.

"Then we can play two truths and a lie," Faisu said trying to take the last coke(he so wanted) but Jannat beat him taking it innocently.

Jannat said, "okay that can be a start, so who's gonna go first?"

"Jai" Sid raised Jai's arm like in Science class he always did for answering any questions

"Jai," Abhi said then everybody followed except Jai.

"Fine" Jai muttered.
"I can play the piano
I am scared of monkeys
I am colorblind so which one is a lie?"

Vaishnavi guessed, "you can't play the piano!"

Abhi shook his head.

"You aren't colorblind!" Reem said if he was colorblind then man never had she met someone so sick.

Siddharth laughed, "he is colorblind we got to know just yesterday in ishara test-

"It's Ishihara's Test" Avneet corrected.

Siddharth smirked he doesn't have any other expression!!!, "but you still got it right?"

Jannat shouted, "so Jai you love monkeys!"

Faisu pulled back rubbing his ear, "Yeah he has 3 of them Amar, Akbar, Anthony"

"And 2 I gave them in a gift Damon and Stefan" Jai added.

"You didn't!" Avneet and Reem exclaimed. He named them their fav characters of TVD.

Damon as a monkey, Reem glared at Jai how idiot can he be!

"And you won't believe who he gifted them!" Faisu laughed telling," it was Abhi"

Abhi immediately changed the subject , "okay now your turn girls"