Siddharth's Ex II

Avneet frowned, "why do you have that knife?"

"Oh knife?"Jasmine laughed loudly, "it's funny actually" she continued laughing making Avneet a bit worried, how is that funny?

"You see I wanted to cut the bread so that's why.."

"With butcher knife?"

"Yeah..." Jasmine laughed manically.

Avneet was scared now

Perhaps she was too soon to trust his boyfriend now ex-boyfriend's ex also foolishly had wine and dine with her and she even lent her clothes. Talk about acting dumb....

"I love cutting bread with butcher knife chop chop" Jasmine sang coming near Avneet

"Oh cool that's nice ...but why don't we try butter knife like normal people?" Avneet offered nervously

Jasmine's eyes rolled back, she untied her hair and waved her head as if she was possessed.

"I guess that's a no" Avneet screamed running upstairs with the Psycho Jasmine behind her butcher knife aimed.

Avneet dashed into the bedroom and locked the door she cried seeing she spoilt the heart she made with petals around Sid's smiling picture. She ignored ....of course not after putting the petals back in place then got in the bathroom and locked the door. In case Jai gave their bedroom door key too.

"Oh God Oh God! How can this happen? I broke up with my boyfriend and then had a kinda candle light dinner with his ex who turned out to be a psycho now she wants to kill me maybe chop me Oh God my ex-boyfriend ran off to his friends when his fake friend Jai was supposed to be behind it all, what will I do? "

She sent her voice recording in her friends group.

Meanwhile.....

"Bro, it's the fourth box of Kleenex will you stop crying?" Faisu whispered glancing at Siddharth who was sitting on the sofa dabbing his eyes with a tissue.

"She always does that! Owahh ohh oh oh Why am I to blame always? Is it my fault that I am like this? Is something wrong with me?owah oh oh" Siddharth wailed

"No honey you are perfect just the way you are" Jai patted his head

"Can you cry quietly Sid?"
Abhi frowned from the corner observing them. It was at his house they crashed in and started this commotion.
In the very next room, his grandfather was sleeping who was strict about his schedule and if he woke up they will all be in trouble. If they weren't already...

"What is this all about even? And Siddharth, can you stop weeping? Your ex that Psycho lady is back she's dangerous, remember how she threatened to jump from the terrace if you don't meet her and you left her alone with Avneet?" Abhi whispered/scolded

"Boss be polite. Right now he is in a delicate state like a dandelion and why you dragging Avneet into this? Our guy needs us not her!" Jai whispered then coughed, "Jesus all this whispering is affecting my gall bladder"

"No Jai, Abhi's right Jasmine is dangerous I shouldn't have left Avneet alone Godd. I am so stupid" Siddharth tore his hair frustrated.

"Great now he's going back and what the hell? Why did it have to be Jasmine? Why she went to your house when I said to only call and trouble you guys? " Jai spilled without any effort he was now concerned about his voice that sounded like a goat's with tuberculosis.

Siddharth's eyes widened he couldn't believe what he was hearing because Jai's voice sounded real scratchy,but Abhi understood cause he was called a boss for a reason" so you were really behind it all?"