Funky Boys vs Rana 2

Jai
How are the peasants doing today?

Sid
Talk about yourself SLAVE

Faisu
And what about you Sid, did you find any method on Google as to how to win back a girl you didn't trust before and who has said you to buzz off don't show your sorry face again and simply just go to hell?

Abhi
Ah Faisu do you remember you have to stay away from Riyaz/Rana if you want to be in this group?

Jai
Yes choose Rana or us, there's no in between it!

Sid
Abhi alert! Vaishnavi is coming from the lockers!!!

Abhi straightened his shoulders and held out a rose he coughed and read from the paper the lines he had memorised, doing a quick now 30th times rehearsal.

"My heart is like a cushion" he read keeping his hand on his chest like the most professional instructor Jai had told him.

Abhi continued, "will you lay your rocky head on in and break it nah lover.." he shook his finger smiling broadly didn't actually see any purpose for smiling at that line.

"This heart is a cushion it won't break, it will squeeze you in and thou will rejoice lovingly like a fluffy hen. " Abhi didn't know anything about love but he failed to see how this was romantic and emotional.

But Jai had assured him confidently he said it would surely work. Once Jai recited the same lines to a girl and the girl cried her eyes out then proposed to get married and runaway to Bihar with him. So that there they could eat litti chokha together. Not the last part matter to Abhi by anyway.

Abhi didn't believe it but Jai worked in theatre and all the play stuff he said this is how poets write and girls just love them.

Vaishnavi held the book to her chest. Just hoped not to run into Abhi but quietly and deeply she wished to run into and......but no that's wrong no matter what these boys do now we won't get involved with them again! She could hear Reem's scolding voice in her head.

She shook her head and walked when she looked up she found Abhi! turned around with a ROSE!!!

He has moved on. She thought sadly. Lucky girl.
She never got a rose ever. From. Abhi. She wanted to snatch the rose!!! And and... give it back to him.

She passed by him looking down.

"Cushion.."

What? she turned back

Abhi cleared his throat looking very stiff.

"You're a cushion!" He said to her with rose pointed at her like a stick.

Vaishnavi's jaw dropped she was a cushion!!

Abhi shook his head and what were the lines aghhh yeah, "I mean your head is a rock"

What!! Vaishnavi eyes widened this boy who she loved was calling her fat and hard headed. What a Nightmare!!

Abhi groaned as Vaishnavi looked horrified. "No no! you're a hen!"

There's a limit to what she could take she threw her notebooks at Abhi and ran away.

Abhi shouted her name picking the notebooks that had crushed his rose. Damn..

Jai
So? Did she like PROPOSED YOU?

Abhi
Yeah if you mean throwing the notebooks at my face as proposing then yes

Jai
🤔
I think she was going to throw herself at you but at last she got a control on herself and threw the notebooks instead.

Abhi
Really? 😑
She looked like she wanted to slap me..