Chapter 12

SELENE'S POV*

(IMPLIED SPICE WARNING!!!! HAVE FUN!)

I awoke to the slight ringing in my ears. A groan escaped my aching throat as my senses slowly returned to me. As my foggy vision cleared I noticed the anti-curse chains bruising my wrists. A cloth gagged my mouth leaving me unable to use my cursed technique. 

I looked at myself noticing that the human's clothes no longer adorned my body. Instead one of Sukuna's kimonos wrapped itself around me. The white cloth was dyed red in some parts, Sukuna probably wasn't worried about how his dirty blood-stained hands would ruin the fabric. 

I glanced upward and was startled to find the King of Curses himself already staring at me. 

He sat aloof in his chair, one leg crossed over the other as his face remained emotionless. A crazed look in his eyes froze me in my spot. "Has my prize finally awoken? good. good."

The way his voice sounded sent a shiver down my spine. It was rough yet calm. I think that is what scared me the most, his voice was dead calm.

I tried to retort something along the lines of 'good morning darling' but the cloth between my teeth stopped me from doing so. 

"Selene..." He purred out my name, a bit of venom dripping from his sing-song tone. "It seems that in my devotion you have forgotten your place..." 

He uncrossed his legs and stood making his way over to my trapped form. 

"Do you remember how we met?... That's right... you were my prize for generously sparing your little lover... I own you, my sweet Selene." 

With every word, he came closer until he was leaning over me. 

"And yet my precious war prize... ran into the arms of a measly human because she was throwing a tantrum." His words were sharp but still had an air of playfulness to them, as if there wasn't a rising threat behind his words. His hand grabs my jaw tightly, holding my face at any odd uncomfortable angle that he desired.

"I find my prize in another man's house, in another man's clothes, after I couldn't find her."  He pushed aside the kimono leaving my shoulder bare. He roughly attached his lips to the base of my neck, marking the skin. 

Once satisfied he bit hard into my shoulder. I cried out in pain as blood poured down my shoulder. The bite was definitely going to scar.

He moved so that he was standing directly behind the chair I was trapped in. His hands slowly glid from my neck downwards.

He growled into my ear, "Tell me, my prize... Did he touch you?"

He followed the loose opening down the front of the kimono. Lightly allowing his fingers to glide down in between the curves of my chest. 

"Where did he touch you, Selene?" 

His claws traced the line down the center of my stomach.

"Did he beg for you? That's what you craved right?"

The further his fingers trailed the looser his kimono became on me as it fell further open. 

"Did you allow a human to defile what is mine?" 

His hand finally reaching his desired destination. 

"Listen to my words Selene... you are mine. Your power.." 

He used his free hand to slice through the fabric that muffed my sounds. The second my jaw was free he captured my lips in a dominating, ravenous kiss.

"-is mine. Your body..."

I gasped in his mouth at the explosion of both pain and ecstasy. 

"-is mine."

This continued throughout the night after he finally released my bonds. 

He whispered sweet nothings of what he would do to the human who dared touch what was his. 

He planned out every cut, every break, every burn he was going to inflict on the poor mortal that dared to try and steal his prize. 

"You are mine. You will not leave me. I will not let you leave me. I will kill them all, every last one of them so that you have no embrace to run to but my own." 

You know as twisted as it sounds...I didn't mind the sound of that. 

TOORU'S POV***

That demon took her away. He took my love away from me as if he owned her! As if he had any right over her! 

She told me how she was running from her husband. 

My poor Selene. 

My mind filled with conspiracies as I found myself biting my nails bloody.  

He probably knew she was my soulmate! He is doing this to torture me! He took my family and my clan. He took my birthright as a clan leader. Then he sought out the girl I would marry before I even met her. 

yes, that's it! 

The demon married her to hurt him! Oh, poor sweet Selene.

Ryomen Sukuna somehow knew that Selene and I were meant to be together. THAT'S IT!

Yes. He wants to hurt me! That's why!

My poor, poor Selene. 

What must that monster be doing to you right now? 

It's okay Selene your lover will find you! I will save you just as I am destined to kill your captor. 

Wait for me, my love... I will gather forces. I will hunt down that Devil! 

He's using you to hurt me.... don't worry my Selene I'll save you! 

No matter what it takes!