Chapter 39

(BY THE WAY I'M MAKING GOJO 20 IN THIS! SELENE IS NEARLY 16. STILL CREEPY IRL BUT SLIGHTLY LESS CREEPY IG)

Selene's POV*

I told Gojo I needed some time alone. The man-child has stuck to me like glue for the last twenty-four hours. Seriously the man demanded I held his hand through the door while he peed because he didn't want me to feel alone. Fushigoro has been avoiding me, the guilt he feels is palpable. He acts like I'm the widow of a man he killed, I guess to him it might feel that way.

Anyway, I finally have a moment to breathe as Gojo goes to Yuji's autopsy. Good thing too, because I have a strong feeling I have an important meeting today. 

I fixed my hair and makeup and put on a sleek black dress, one that says "I'm sexy and I own you." I even bought myself a pair of high heels. The more I think about it, the less Tsukiko I am. Tsukiko hated heels and dresses. But Tsukiko also hated attention. I am a Goddess, I thrive on attention. I live off the fact that everyone sits up a little straighter when I walk into a room. 

I stole a pair of gojo's sunglasses and started my walk into Tokyo. People stopped to stare at me just as they did a thousand years ago. Times may change but humans never do. 

I smirked to myself as I felt the immense cursed presence coming from the small cafe. 

I walked in and my eyes immediately went to the far table. There sat a group of curses, my small smile grew malicious as I walked towards them.

They stopped chatting and looked at me dumbfounded as I sat down in the free chair. 

"Um... Miss? I think you have the wrong table." a handsome man with long black hair and a scar crossed his forehead spoke. I heard the confusion and minor annoyance in his voice. 

"No, sir. I don't think I am..."

He went to speak again but I cut him off before the words left his lips. 

"Don't speak..."

My smirk grew as their eyes widened all unable to speak.

I calmly took off my sunglasses placing them lightly on the table. I allowed the full extent of my markings to display themselves on my skin as I crossed my legs examining them. 

"Good boy... Oh, how rude of me! I've failed to introduce myself... I'm Selene."

The curses at the table began to shake as they looked at me in terror. 

"Now now, pests there is no need to be nervous. I'm not going to kill you yet. I find myself in need of some... help! You see I am currently undercover in jujutsu high! They think me an ally. I believe you all and I share a similar hatred for humans as well as a similar goal! I propose a partnership of sorts. Not that you have much of a choice! But I am kind enough to extend the offer first! What do we say?" 

I allowed for my command to drop effect and they were able to speak again. 

"T-thank you for the courtesy your highness..." The black-haired man subtly bowed his head. Oh, what a good, submissive boy.

One of the curses looked less than pleased, It was large and looked like a Rem from death note (A/N: obviously this curse is not cannon it is my own.).  "Oh please! Why would we obey the King of Curse's whore! I heard you married a sorcerer and then died! Why should a weak-" "Die."

Now I am a very patient woman... 

But not that patient.

The curse screamed in agony as my command took effect, instantly turning to dust in the breeze. I casually reached over taking the black-haired man's tea. I took a small sip sitting back and looking at the other's horrified faces.